Posts with tag "Carnegie Hall"
- Posted Nov 10th 2009 at 07:46 AM by PopEater Staff
Tracy Morgan brought his brand irreverent humor to the upper-crusty confines of NYC's Carnegie Hall on Friday, but many fans were shocked and appalled by what they heard. According to the NY Daily News, the '30 Rock' star was "unspeakably filthy" throughout the show and inspired many customers to walk out in disgust. To be fair, Morgan made it clear who they paid to see: "You want the clean...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kylie Jenner's New Look: Extensions and Mega-Pouty Lips
- Diane Sawyer Signs Off From ABC World News
- The Friends Central Perk Coffee Shop Is Coming to New York
- Hello Kitty not a cat, expert says
- 'Cops' crew member killed by police officers
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Marvel will reissue all those Dark Horse ?Star Wars' comics that didn't really happen
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier
- Diane Sawyer Signs Off From ABC's World News After 5 Years as Lead Anchor: Watch Her Farewell!
- Shirtless Matthew Lewis Will Make Harry Potter Fans Squeal With Delight in ALS Ice Bucket Challenge—Watch Now!
- Hello Kitty Isn't Really a Cat: Here Are 13 Celebs Whose Names Are Very Misleading