Posts with tag "CarolineRhea"
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 02:42 PM by Kara Warner
At first glance, Project ALS' "Bowling Experience" benefit at NYC's Lucky Strike Lanes last night seemed primed for some cuthroat celeb competition. Who doesn't love a heated game of bowling? However due to a) the worthwhile purpose of the event: to raise funds for scientific research and, ultimately, a cure for ALS and b) the friendly celebs in attendance: Sarah Silverman, Jesse L. Martin, Justin...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lourdes Leon Has a New Septum Piercing (PHOTO)
- Real Housewives of Melbourne Star Jackie Gillies Talks New Ladies, New Fights in Season 2
- Killer Ashton Sachs Showed No Sign of Darkness, Friends Say
- Harrison Ford reportedly injured in Calif. plane crash
- Indie rock band Ex Cops calls out McDonalds for not paying bands at SXSW showcase
- Susan Sarandon reportedly splits from boy toy
- Harrison Ford's Son Says Actor Is ''Battered but OK'' After Scary Plane Crash: ''He Is an Incredibly Strong Man''
- James Franco Pokes Fun at PDA Pic Featuring Him and His...Assistant! (Whom He's Not Dating, People)
- Rihanna Teases New Sexy Song ''Higher'' on Instagram—Listen!