Posts with tag "Carrie Fisher"
- Posted May 13th 2011 at 11:15 AM by Katelyn Mullen
It's another success story for celebrity weight loss! Carrie Fisher reached her goal to drop 30 pounds and has revealed her new, slimmer look. Fisher, who is most known for her role as Princess Leia in the the 'Star Wars' films, became one of the many celebrities to link up with a weight loss program when she joined Jenny Craig 18 weeks ago. She started the program in November 2010 and...
- Posted Jan 24th 2011 at 11:00 AM by Amber James
Valerie Bertinelli, who famously lost 40 lbs. on Jenny Craig, is ready to share the weight loss spotlight with the company's newest spokeswoman, Carrie Fisher. "I would love to do a swimsuit reveal with Carrie. I've always looked up to her, so I'd love to film a commerical with her showing off her weight loss," Bertinelli told PopEater. "I'm proud of the progess she has made so far." ...
- Posted Jan 14th 2011 at 01:00 PM by Jo Piazza
When Carrie Fisher announced that she would be the latest celebrity to lose weight by endorsing Jenny Craig, the dieting company should have been counting their blessings (and their future dividends). Fat is big business in Hollywood. Our country's obsession with fat has helped to fuel a $40 billion diet industry that churns out diet supplements, self-help books, weight-management programs...
- Posted Jan 12th 2011 at 05:30 PM by Amber James
Carrie Fisher, who is best known for her role as Princess Leia in the original 'Star Wars' trilogy, is starting off the new year with a resolution to lose 30 pounds. After years of yo-yo dieting, the 5'1" actress is opening up about her body image insecurities and why she's finally ready to slim down. "I know how to eat alone, but I need help not eating," Fisher tells PopEater. "I haven't...
- Posted Oct 11th 2010 at 05:03 PM by PopEater Staff
While Princess Leia was blowing away stormtroopers with blasters on Planet Hoth on the set of 'Empire Strikes Back,' she was also snorting a little cocaine behind the scenes, it turns out. "I didn't even like coke that much, it was just a case of getting on whatever train I needed to get high," actress Carrie Fisher told AAP Sydney. The 53-year-old Fisher opened up in an interview with the...
- Posted Jun 14th 2010 at 12:19 PM by Nicki Gostin
Carrie Fisher knows that when she dies a photo of Princess Leia will pop up during the Academy Awards tribute reel -- and she's accepted it. The born-famous actress (dad Eddie Fisher left mom Debbie Reynolds for Elizabeth Taylor) has a permanent place in pop culture history thanks to 'Star Wars,' but her personal life has made its share of news. She's currently enjoying massive success with her...
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 12:27 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why Britney Spears 3 lyrics, Samantha Geimer, Conan O'Brien and Born To Run album are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery - the bonus feature of the Google search engine provides the 100 most-searched terms of the hour. Of course, the results change frequently, but at any given time, it's a great snapshot of what's on people's minds regarding pop culture. This...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Princess Kate Keeping Quiet on Sex of Her New Baby
- Goodfellas Actor Sues The Simpsons for Using His Likeness, 23 Years Later
- What Gets Rene Russo Fired Up?
- CBS cuts 'CSI' season short
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Trisha Yearwood set to appear on 'Nashville' during faux CMA awards
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- Taylor Swift Shuts Down Hollywood Boulevard for Jimmy Kimmel Live! Concert, Explains 1989 Album Lyrics
- ABC Just Ordered More Episodes for 7 Shows—Which Dramas and Comedies Scored Longer Seasons?
- Who's the Boss? Reunion! Tony Danza and Judith Light Come Together at Broadway Opening of Disgraced