Posts with tag "Carrie Underwood"
- Posted Jun 13th 2011 at 07:30 PM by The Boot Editors
Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood work hard for their money -- and it shows. The two young superstars both ranked on Forbes' Best Paid Celebrities Under 30 list, joining an all-star cast. Not surprisingly, Lady Gaga topped the list by grossing $170 million. She is followed by the youngest celeb to make the roll, 17-year-old teen heartthrob Justin Bieber, who raked in $53 million. Miami Heat...
- Posted Mar 23rd 2011 at 02:45 AM by The Boot Editors
Carrie Underwood beamed her 1,000-watt smile as she made her way toward the fans who had gathered Monday night (March 21) outside the main entrance to the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington, D.C. Dressed in a stunning, apricot-colored evening gown, Underwood paused to sign autographs and chat with fans before facing the glare of hundreds of photographers' lights on the...
- Posted Feb 22nd 2011 at 06:00 PM by The Boot Editors
Carrie Underwood probably didn't realize how much her life would be affected by marrying a professional hockey player from the Canadian captial of Ottawa -- until now. Us Magazine reports that Ottawa radio station KISS 105.3 banned all of her songs from ever being played at the station, in response to her husband Mike Fisher being traded from the Senators to the Nashville Predators. The...
- Posted Feb 11th 2011 at 10:15 AM by Kelly Fisher
Carrie Underwood can say "so long" to Canada, for now at least. Her husband, hockey player Mike Fisher, has reportedly been traded from the Ottawa Senators to the Nashville Predators -- right in the heart of country music! Nashville Predators President of Hockey Operations and General Manager David Poile released a statement regarding Fisher's move. "We were seeking a top-six forward, and...
- Posted Dec 13th 2010 at 03:30 PM by The Boot Editors
Carrie Underwood has made no secret about her passion for staying healthy. Her hard work is being noticed as Fitness magazine ranks the newlywed among the 'Best Celeb Bodies of 2010,' Carrie is spotlighted in the feature as having the 'Best Bridal Body.' Others cited for their fascinating physiques include Courteney Cox and Kathy Griffin, who tie for 'Best Age-Defiers,' Christina Hendricks for...
- Posted Dec 7th 2010 at 02:15 PM by The Boot Editors
Carrie Underwood is still aglow in newlywed bliss with husband Mike Fisher -- but don't mistake that glow for something else! The country superstar is not expecting her first child, as rampant rumors suggest. "As soon as you get married that happens," Carrie tells Detroit radio station WYCD of speculation that she is pregnant. "We did the CMT Artists of the Year special, and they had all these...
- Posted Dec 2nd 2010 at 05:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Earlier this week, our friends at Slashfood were in Nashville for CMT's Artists of the Year ceremony (airing Friday). Being the gastronomic gurus they are, Slashfood had one thing on their mind for this batch of singers including Carrie Underwood, Darius Rucker and Adele: "What do you eat on tour?" We learned Underwood does her own grocery shopping and Rucker will eat lasagna every chance he...
- Posted Jul 14th 2010 at 03:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Country crooner Carrie Underwood is officially off the market, following her weekend wedding to Ottawa Senators hockey player Mike Fisher. PEOPLE reports that the 'American Idol' winner wed Fisher at the Ritz Carlton in Greensboro, Georgia, on July 10. Fisher and Underwood, who began dating in 2008, tied the knot in front of 250 family members and guests, including Garth Brooks, Faith Hill and...
- Posted Jul 11th 2010 at 10:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher are now husband and wife. The couple married in front of 250 guests on Saturday, PEOPLE reports. "We could not feel more blessed to have found each other and to have shared this day with our friends and family that mean so much to us!" they said in a statement. The ceremony was "a spiritual expression of their love," their wedding planner described....
- Posted Jun 30th 2010 at 07:30 PM by Adam Horne
- Filed under:
- Music News
Since 'American Idol' first invaded our pop culture zeitgeist back in 2002, the show has spawned some of music's biggest stars. Numerous 'Idol' alumni have gone on to record Platinum-selling, Grammy-winning records while others have maintained niche audiences or found success pursuing different career paths. Have a look at some of the most notable former 'Idols.' Carrie Underwood Not every...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nicky Hilton Shows Off Her (Giant) Engagement Ring (PHOTO)
- Adrian Peterson and the NFL's Struggle with Off-Field Violence
- Julianne Moore's Never Going Blonde (or Trying a Juice Cleanse) Again
- Lady Gaga says she's 'very happy' and sober
- Melissa Rivers breaks her silence about her mother, Joan.
- Jimmy Fallon to pay back bet will host 'Tonight Show' in Chicago
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- John Travolta Breaks Out Into Song and Dance, Sings "You're the One That I Want" With Abigail Spencer
- Paula Patton Goes Glam (and Also Licks Her Makeup Artist)—See the Pic!
- Tim McGraw Shares the Secrets to His and Faith Hill's Long Marriage, 18 Years and Counting: Watch Now!