Posts with tag "Cary Grant"
- Posted May 3rd 2011 at 11:37 PM by Nicki Gostin
There are memoirs by children of movie stars like the scathing 'Mommie Dearest,' about Joan Crawford, and then there are books like 'Good Stuff,' by Cary Grant's only child, Jennifer Grant. 'Good Stuff' is a loving portrait of her debonair dad who was 62 when she was born and died twenty years later. The star of so many classic movies like 'North by Northwest,' Notorious' and 'His Girl Friday,'...
- Posted Feb 16th 2011 at 06:38 PM by John Clarke Jr.
Cary Grant's dilapidated Palm Springs home has finally been restored to its former bachelor pad glory, designated as a historical landmark, and is on the block for a snappy $3 million (ascot not included). Back in the Hollywood boom years of the 1950s and 1960s, when stars visiting Palm Springs weren't playing tennis or sipping refreshments at the Racquet Club, the place to be was Grant's...
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 08:25 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Scandal
First Elin Nordegren was spotted on the town unfettered by a wedding band. Then movers were seen backing into Tiger Woods' Windermere, FL home. Now rumors abound that Elin is leaving Tiger. Sources say the divorce is all but official. And Elin already has a meeting planned with a famed California divorce lawyer. Can't say we didn't see this coming....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Anna Marie Cardwell: 'I Would Feel Hurt' If Mama June Is Dating My Molester
- Chrissy Teigen on Her Tom Yom Soup: 'Thank God You Can't Taste Instagram' (PHOTOS)
- Josh Lucas and Jessica Ciencin Henriquez: 'Officially Divorced'
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Rihanna Looks Sexy in Black, Shows Off Fantastic Figure While Promoting New Fragrance
- Todd Chrisley Sets the Record Straight on His Relationship With His Bipolar Son, Kyle: "I Want What's Best for Him"
- Wow! Jessica Simpson Keeps it Short as She Debuts Brand New Haircut—Take a Look!