Posts with tag "Casey Johnson"
- Posted Mar 17th 2010 at 07:37 AM by Jo Piazza
Americans of a certain age were shocked and saddened by the untimely death of actor Corey Haim. As fans, we grow close to celebrities in our own way, and this superficial closeness breeds a hunger for as much information as possible about the tragic events that led up to Haim's death. But maybe there are some things we don't need to hear. Was it necessary for fans of Haim's work to listen to his...
- Posted Jan 27th 2010 at 10:02 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
Nope - she's not going away. Ever. Well, at least for the next half-year or so. Reality star Tila Tequila has been hinting for months that she's pregnant, but many (read: most people with a brain) assumed it was just another grab for attention, especially after the death of her lesbian partner, Johnson & Johnson heiress Casey Johnson. But now, in a candid interview with RadarOnline.com...
- Posted Jan 13th 2010 at 04:32 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
Just when you thought Tila Tequila had finally squeezed the last drop of fame out of her 15 minutes in the spotlight, the reality starlet has now told TV's 'Extra' that she's going to attempt to adopt the late Johnson & Johnson heiress Casey Johnson's baby. In the interview with 'Extra', Tila claims that Johnson's last wish "was to have [Johnson's daughter] Ava, have me have Ava."...
- Posted Jan 13th 2010 at 08:50 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Music News
Tila Tequila, in a tearful interview with RadarOnline, details the moment she found out that her fiancee Casey Johnson had passed away. She explains in detail how 'Girls Gone Wild' magnate Joe Francis called her to inform her of the sad news, and what her last words to the troubled heiress were....
- Posted Jan 11th 2010 at 06:34 AM by PopEater Staff
Late-socialite Casey Johnson was buried Sunday in New Jersey, RadarOnline.com reports. The heiress of the Johnson & Johnson fortune's family held a private funeral for Casey, which her reported fiancee, Tila Tequila, did not attend. A source close to the Johnson family, however, disputes the Radar report, telling PopEater: ...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 11:54 AM by PopEater Staff
The Ladies of PopEater explore the first celebrity deaths, scandals and fashion faux-pas of 2010, including Casey Johnson's untimely passing, Tila Tequila's untimely Twitter-madness, Tiger Woods' controversial comments and JLo's WTF-worthy New Year's costume. Want Girls To-Go? Grab Them on iTunes >>> ...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 06:38 AM by PopEater Staff
The untimely passing passing of Casey Johnson has prompted a war of words - over Twitter, of course. Johnson's one-time friend Jasmine Lennard believes that Tila Tequila began the downfall of the Johnson & Johnson heiress, and let Johnson's fiancee know through the social media network. "You NEVER even knew her," Lennard wrote directly to Tequila. "You have known her for a total of one mon...
- Posted Jan 5th 2010 at 06:54 AM by PopEater Staff
Johnson & Johnson heiress Casey Johnson was pronounced dead Monday morning at the age of 30. Early reports suggest that Johnson, who was said to be engaged to reality star Tila Tequila, died of natural causes. LAPD spokesperson Sara Faden tells Usmagazine.com, "At this point ... there was no evidence of foul play. The coroner's office will now take over the investigation and conduct their t...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miley Cyrus Remembers the Summer of Josh Duggar, Kim Davis, Rachel Dolezal and More in SNL Monologue
- SNL: Kate McKinnon's Faux Hillary Jokes with the Real Clinton About Not Supporting Gay Marriage Sooner
- Meet the Therouxs! Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Make First Joint Public Appearance as a Married Couple
- 'Real Housewife' star Jill Zarin in car accident
- French Ministry hosts dwarf fashion show
- Filming begins in Dubai for new movie 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Hillary Clinton Returns to Saturday Night Live With a Message for Donald Trump—Watch Now!
- Tori Spelling Takes the Ultimate Lie-Detector Test: 5 Most Shocking Revelations From the Beverly Hills, 90210 Star
- Newlyweds Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Are the Perfect Match in Black at The Leftovers Premiere