Posts with tag "CaseyAffleck"
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 08:00 AM by Scott Harris
When you grow up with a brother, there are certain family rituals you go through together. Your first baseball game. Your first day of school. Your first Hollywood blockbuster. Okay, so maybe not every group of siblings makes movies together, but when you grow up in Hollywood, all bets are off. Over the past few decades, some of the most popular film, television and music projects have come...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jimmy Fallon and Jon Hamm Photobomb Clueless Tourists on The Tonight Show
- Boat Becomes Symbol of Hope for Tsunami Survivors
- Ramona Singer Speaks Out Post-Split: 'I Know My Husband Loves Me'
- Justin Bieber gets May 5 trial date for DUI and other Florida charges
- Bratty Justin Bieber heading for career ruin?
- Source: Celebrity skin guru murder-for-hire arrest 'fishy'
- Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez perform sexy dance routine ? VIDEO
- ?Game of Thrones': Vanity Fair asks the cast who should sit on the Iron Throne ? VIDEO
- Robert Rodriguez reveals the movie that scared him as a kid in our Pop Culture Personality Test ? VIDEO
- Juan Pablo Galavis on After the Final Rose: What TV Didn't Show From the Bachelor Special
- Carole Radziwill on Returning to Real Housewives of New York City, Drama and What's Ahead
- Jessica Simpson's 60-Pound Weight Loss Revealed—Expert Talks Star's Hot Slim-Down