Posts with tag "CaseyAffleck"
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 08:00 AM by Scott Harris
When you grow up with a brother, there are certain family rituals you go through together. Your first baseball game. Your first day of school. Your first Hollywood blockbuster. Okay, so maybe not every group of siblings makes movies together, but when you grow up in Hollywood, all bets are off. Over the past few decades, some of the most popular film, television and music projects have come...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Move Over, Pumpkins: Four New Foods to Carve This Halloween
- Man Breaks into Home Dressed as a Teletubby, Steals Leftover Chinese Food
- Milla Jovovich: I'm Expecting a Baby Girl!
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' sneak peek: Is there a mole in the squad?
- Why 'Boy Meets World' star Maitland Ward sexes up red carpets
- Roman Polanski questioned in Poland about 1977 sex with a minor case
- Funny or Die spoofs viral New York City street-harassment video
- Jim Carrey reprises his Matthew McConaughey impression on ?Letterman'
- Will Game of Thrones Cast's Massive Season 7 Raises Make Them TV's Highest-Paid Stars?
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Share Sweet Moment While Filming By the Sea—See the Touching Shot!
- Joan Rivers Gets Posthumous Women's Image Network Award Nomination for Fashion Police