Posts with tag "CaseyAffleck"
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 08:00 AM by Scott Harris
When you grow up with a brother, there are certain family rituals you go through together. Your first baseball game. Your first day of school. Your first Hollywood blockbuster. Okay, so maybe not every group of siblings makes movies together, but when you grow up in Hollywood, all bets are off. Over the past few decades, some of the most popular film, television and music projects have come ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Find Out Which British Royals Are Attending Swedish Prince Carl Philip's Glamorous Wedding
- FROM EW: B.B. King Laid to Rest in Mississippi
- 60-Year-Old Dance Teacher Surprises Students with Insane 'Uptown Funk' Performance
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly secures exclusive sit-down interview with Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar
- Paul McCartney last smoked pot 'a long time ago'
- Pete Townshend opens up about past alcohol abuse
- Dave Grohl, at 14 Years Old, Sent Adorable Fan Mail to "Hero" Ian MacKaye—Read His Handwritten Letter!
- Erin Andrews "Had No Idea" Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff Were About to Break Up: "I Was Shocked"
- Melissa Joan Hart Shows Off 40-Pound Weight Loss at Sister's "Crazy" Bachelorette Party Weekend in Miami