Posts with tag "CaseyJohnson"
- Posted Jan 27th 2010 at 10:02 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
Nope - she's not going away. Ever. Well, at least for the next half-year or so. Reality star Tila Tequila has been hinting for months that she's pregnant, but many (read: most people with a brain) assumed it was just another grab for attention, especially after the death of her lesbian partner, Johnson & Johnson heiress Casey Johnson. But now, in a candid interview with RadarOnline.com...
- Posted Jan 13th 2010 at 04:32 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
Just when you thought Tila Tequila had finally squeezed the last drop of fame out of her 15 minutes in the spotlight, the reality starlet has now told TV's 'Extra' that she's going to attempt to adopt the late Johnson & Johnson heiress Casey Johnson's baby. In the interview with 'Extra', Tila claims that Johnson's last wish "was to have [Johnson's daughter] Ava, have me have Ava."...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 11:54 AM by PopEater Staff
The Ladies of PopEater explore the first celebrity deaths, scandals and fashion faux-pas of 2010, including Casey Johnson's untimely passing, Tila Tequila's untimely Twitter-madness, Tiger Woods' controversial comments and JLo's WTF-worthy New Year's costume. Want Girls To-Go? Grab Them on iTunes >>> ...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 06:38 AM by PopEater Staff
The untimely passing passing of Casey Johnson has prompted a war of words - over Twitter, of course. Johnson's one-time friend Jasmine Lennard believes that Tila Tequila began the downfall of the Johnson & Johnson heiress, and let Johnson's fiancee know through the social media network. "You NEVER even knew her," Lennard wrote directly to Tequila. "You have known her for a total of one mon...
- Posted Jan 5th 2010 at 06:54 AM by PopEater Staff
Johnson & Johnson heiress Casey Johnson was pronounced dead Monday morning at the age of 30. Early reports suggest that Johnson, who was said to be engaged to reality star Tila Tequila, died of natural causes. LAPD spokesperson Sara Faden tells Usmagazine.com, "At this point ... there was no evidence of foul play. The coroner's office will now take over the investigation and conduct their t...
Popeater Hot Topics
- PEOPLE Magazine Awards: Kate Upton Tells Boyfriend 'You're Welcome' for Her Sexiness
- PEOPLE Magazine Awards: 5 Seconds of Summer Fans Break the Internet
- PEOPLE Magazine Awards: Kate Hudson Says Mom Goldie Hawn Is Her Role Model
- Stars we lost in 2014
- Stephen Collins denies he's a pedophile
- Sarah Silverman comedy pilot ordered by HBO
- The Colbert Report Ends With A Fight With Death, A Huge Celeb Sing-Along & Abraham Lincoln the Unicorn
- George Clooney on Sony Pulling The Interview: Kim Jong Un, ''of all F--king People,'' Is Telling Us What We Can Watch
- Who's Pressuring Tiffani Thiessen to Get Pregnant Again?! White Collar Star Talks Planning for Baby No. 2