Posts with tag "Cast Away"
- Posted Apr 25th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Jo Piazza
'Iron Man 2' is expected to be this summer's biggest blockbuster. While Paramount and Marvel Entertainment hope it will bring audiences into movie theaters, the film's marketing partners are hoping it will single-handedly boost America out of the recession. The Robert Downey Jr. action-adventure is part of a $100 million marketing bonanza, according to Ad Age, as brands like Burger King, Dr. P...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amy Poehler Receives Hasty Pudding Award from Harvard
- Justin Bieber Ditches Bleached Hair Look: Are You Loving His New Shade?
- Chris Kyle's Widow: He Would Have Been 'In Awe' of American Sniper's Success
- Rod McKuen, mega-selling poet and performer, dies at 81
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Jim Parsons to play God in Broadway show
- Blythe Danner: Even I don't understand my daughter Gwyneth Paltrow
- Amy Poehler Gets Roasted and Kissed by Men in Drag—the Usual!—During Hasty Pudding's Woman of the Year Ceremony
- Carrie Underwood Literally Glows in Music Video for "Little Toy Guns"—Watch the Sneak Peek!
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Sued by Former Nanny Who Claims She Was Fired for Showing ''Too Much Affection to Their Twins''