Posts with tag "Cast Away"
- Posted Apr 25th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Jo Piazza
'Iron Man 2' is expected to be this summer's biggest blockbuster. While Paramount and Marvel Entertainment hope it will bring audiences into movie theaters, the film's marketing partners are hoping it will single-handedly boost America out of the recession. The Robert Downey Jr. action-adventure is part of a $100 million marketing bonanza, according to Ad Age, as brands like Burger King, Dr....
Popeater Hot Topics
- There's Going to Be a Fight Club Sequel - in Comic Book Form
- Naya Rivera Marries Ryan Dorsey
- Bindi Irwin on Her Dad: 'It's Like Losing a Piece of Your Heart'
- 'Cheers' star Rhea Perlman will play Danny's mom on 'The Mindy Project'
- 'Downton Abbey' cast give some hints on Season 5
- Lana Del Rey: I slept with 'a lot' of guys in the industry but couldn't get a record deal
- Batman at 75: DC Comics co-publisher discusses the Dark Knight's future
- You can't donate to Jon Stewart's CNN Kickstarter, but you can laugh at it