Posts with tag "Catholic"
- Posted Apr 13th 2010 at 01:15 PM by Zach Dionne
John Lennon said the Beatles were bigger than Jesus, the Pope says it's all good, and Ringo doesn't care. The UK's Telegraph reports that the Vatican's official newspaper, L'Osservatore Romano, has publicly absolved the Beatles for their sins. "In a move sanctioned by Pope Benedict XVI, the Catholic Church has offered the Fab Four its official seal of approval, forgiving them their various ...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 10:47 AM by Jo Piazza
It hasn't been the greatest month to be God. The supreme being has been getting attacked from all angles out in Hollywood and no single faith is being spared. Larry David, Sarah Silverman and Sir Ian McKellan are among the offenders who have all individually joined in on the faith-bashing. Scientology has even been getting more bad press than usual, and from some of their own. After the jump we ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Zach Sobiech Dies at 18
- Carey Mulligan Rewears Bold Pantsuit Twice In Three Weeks: Fun or Faux Pas?
- Chrissy Teigen Is 'Buckling Down' to Be Wedding-Ready by Fall
- David Beckham announces retirement, who will take his place as sexiest athlete?
- When clothes don't cooperate
- 'Fast & Furious 6' blasts 'Gatsby' and 'Star Trek' at U.K. box office
- Yahoo buys Tumblr: Should users of the meme machine be worried?
- Join ?The Voice' debate: Team CeeLo vs. Team Usher ? POLL
- The Lonely Island guys settle into adult life with ?Diaper Money' ? NSFW VIDEO