Posts with tag "Catholic"
- Posted Apr 13th 2010 at 01:15 PM by Zach Dionne
John Lennon said the Beatles were bigger than Jesus, the Pope says it's all good, and Ringo doesn't care. The UK's Telegraph reports that the Vatican's official newspaper, L'Osservatore Romano, has publicly absolved the Beatles for their sins. "In a move sanctioned by Pope Benedict XVI, the Catholic Church has offered the Fab Four its official seal of approval, forgiving them their various ...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 10:47 AM by Jo Piazza
It hasn't been the greatest month to be God. The supreme being has been getting attacked from all angles out in Hollywood and no single faith is being spared. Larry David, Sarah Silverman and Sir Ian McKellan are among the offenders who have all individually joined in on the faith-bashing. Scientology has even been getting more bad press than usual, and from some of their own. After the jump we ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Voice's Final Three Are Revealed
- Screen Actors Guild Awards Nominations 2014 Revealed
- Florida Georgia Line, Luke Bryan & Blake Shelton Win at American Country Awards
- FAA grounds Angelina Jolie's plane
- Shirley MacLaine believes her dog came back to life
- That's not me naked!
- ?Time' announces Person of the Year: Pope Francis
- This week's ?SNL' promos: Welcome home, John Goodman ? VIDEO
- TV Recap: ?The Biggest Loser,' ?The Goldbergs,' and ?The Voice' ? VIDEO
- Revenge Casting Scoop: NYPD Blue Star to Play Conrad's First Wife With "Secrets That Will Blow You Away"
- Amy Adams on Isla Fisher Look-Alike Comparisons: "I Could Be Mistaken for A Lot Worse People"
- Screen Actors Guild Awards 2014: Complete List of Nominations