Posts with tag "Catholic"
- Posted Apr 13th 2010 at 01:15 PM by Zach Dionne
John Lennon said the Beatles were bigger than Jesus, the Pope says it's all good, and Ringo doesn't care. The UK's Telegraph reports that the Vatican's official newspaper, L'Osservatore Romano, has publicly absolved the Beatles for their sins. "In a move sanctioned by Pope Benedict XVI, the Catholic Church has offered the Fab Four its official seal of approval, forgiving them their various...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 10:47 AM by Jo Piazza
It hasn't been the greatest month to be God. The supreme being has been getting attacked from all angles out in Hollywood and no single faith is being spared. Larry David, Sarah Silverman and Sir Ian McKellan are among the offenders who have all individually joined in on the faith-bashing. Scientology has even been getting more bad press than usual, and from some of their own. After the jump we...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How Taylor Armstrong Has Moved On After Russell's Suicide
- Julianne Hough's DWTS Photo Diary: This Week Was All About Surprises
- Matthew McConaughey on Getting Married: 'I Had to Really Want To'
- The many faces of Renee Zellweger
- Alfonso Ribeiro dominates 'DWTS'
- Fans: Renee Zellweger nearly unrecognizable after mysterious facial changes
- Taylor Swift Talks Childhood Insecurities: "Little Kid, Little Problems—Big Kid, Big Problems"
- Oscar de la Renta's Most Iconic Red Carpet Gowns: Sarah Jessica Parker, Amy Adams & More Stars Dressed by the Late Designer
- It's Time to Meet Abby's Jerk of an Ex-Husband on Scandal