Posts with tag "Catholic"
- Posted Apr 13th 2010 at 01:15 PM by Zach Dionne
John Lennon said the Beatles were bigger than Jesus, the Pope says it's all good, and Ringo doesn't care. The UK's Telegraph reports that the Vatican's official newspaper, L'Osservatore Romano, has publicly absolved the Beatles for their sins. "In a move sanctioned by Pope Benedict XVI, the Catholic Church has offered the Fab Four its official seal of approval, forgiving them their various ex...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 10:47 AM by Jo Piazza
It hasn't been the greatest month to be God. The supreme being has been getting attacked from all angles out in Hollywood and no single faith is being spared. Larry David, Sarah Silverman and Sir Ian McKellan are among the offenders who have all individually joined in on the faith-bashing. Scientology has even been getting more bad press than usual, and from some of their own. After the jump we...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Kitsch Talks Thrill-Seeking with Navy SEAL Friends
- Jeremy Renner: 'I Don't Care' If People Think I'm Gay
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Kissing Brazilian Model Luisa Moraes During Sushi Date
- Donald Trump calls NBC 'weak and foolish' after they sever ties with GOP hopeful
- Diddy's son Quincy says his father's arrest was a 'hiccup'
- Why Madonna is on dating app Grindr
- Alexander Skarsgård and Alexa Chung Attend Glastonbury Festival Together: See the Couple's Cute Pics!
- The New York Times Does It Again! You Have to Read the Review of Grey
- Gigi Hadid Gets Cheeky for New Victoria's Secret Pink Campaign, Then Shows Off Rock-Hard Bikini Body for Seafolly