Posts with tag "Catholic"
- Posted Apr 13th 2010 at 01:15 PM by Zach Dionne
John Lennon said the Beatles were bigger than Jesus, the Pope says it's all good, and Ringo doesn't care. The UK's Telegraph reports that the Vatican's official newspaper, L'Osservatore Romano, has publicly absolved the Beatles for their sins. "In a move sanctioned by Pope Benedict XVI, the Catholic Church has offered the Fab Four its official seal of approval, forgiving them their various...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 10:47 AM by Jo Piazza
It hasn't been the greatest month to be God. The supreme being has been getting attacked from all angles out in Hollywood and no single faith is being spared. Larry David, Sarah Silverman and Sir Ian McKellan are among the offenders who have all individually joined in on the faith-bashing. Scientology has even been getting more bad press than usual, and from some of their own. After the jump we...
Popeater Hot Topics
- KFC South Korea's New Double Down Sandwich Includes Three Animal Meats
- Elijah Wood and Peter Jackson Team Up for Epic Airline Safety Video
- Marcela Valladolid Expecting Second Child
- Halle Berry launching a lingerie line
- Zack Galifianakis grills Brad Pitt on 'Between Two Ferns'
- New report claims Elizabeth Pena died from alcohol abuse