Posts with tag "CbsEveningNews"
- Posted Jan 4th 2010 at 05:41 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
Nearly six months after Walter Cronkite's death, his voice is leaving the 'CBS Evening News.' His introduction of anchor Katie Couric was replaced Monday by a voiceover featuring actor Morgan Freeman. The legendary CBS News anchor's voice was played at the beginning of most newscasts when Couric started at CBS in 2006. Cronkite's voice was kept on the air even after his death July 17. ...
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 04:32 PM by PopEater Staff
Katie Couric is not just reading the headlines this week, she's making them -- well, at least old photos of her are. Photos of the 'CBS Evening News' anchor dancing following her anchoring debut in 2006 were posted on Gawker.com, showing Couric working the dancefloor with her daughters. Couric is seen busting a movie, and in one shot is seen holding her legs and, as the kids say, dropping it li...
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 03:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Speculation is rising that late night talk powerhouse Larry King will be hanging up his 'Live' mic when his current contract with CNN expires in 18 months. If he does retire, which King himself has revealed little interest in doing, there is no shortage of potential successors waiting in the wings. Rumored contenders to take Larry's chair include 'American Idol' host Ryan Seacrest, network a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Donald Trump Slams Jeb Bush for Speaking Spanish on the Campaign Trail
- Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger Split: What's Next for the Former Couple
- Amanda Peterson Overdosed After Self-Medicating on Morphine to Cope With Pain from Hysterectomy: Autopsy
- Courtney Stodden's mom Krista regrets letting daughter marry older husband
- Justin Bieber explains why he cried after his VMAs performance
- Tom Brady and Gisele deflating? Couple hits 'rocky point' but still 'in love'
- Sesame Street Parodies When Harry Met Sally's Infamous Orgasm Scene and It's Amazing
- Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis Is Going to Jail, and the Internet Is Going to Town on Her
- Andy Roddick Opens Up About Having a Baby With Brooklyn Decker: "We Just Want It to Be Here"