Posts with tag "CbsEveningNews"
- Posted Jan 4th 2010 at 05:41 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
Nearly six months after Walter Cronkite's death, his voice is leaving the 'CBS Evening News.' His introduction of anchor Katie Couric was replaced Monday by a voiceover featuring actor Morgan Freeman. The legendary CBS News anchor's voice was played at the beginning of most newscasts when Couric started at CBS in 2006. Cronkite's voice was kept on the air even after his death July 17. ...
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 04:32 PM by PopEater Staff
Katie Couric is not just reading the headlines this week, she's making them -- well, at least old photos of her are. Photos of the 'CBS Evening News' anchor dancing following her anchoring debut in 2006 were posted on Gawker.com, showing Couric working the dancefloor with her daughters. Couric is seen busting a movie, and in one shot is seen holding her legs and, as the kids say, dropping it...
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 03:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Speculation is rising that late night talk powerhouse Larry King will be hanging up his 'Live' mic when his current contract with CNN expires in 18 months. If he does retire, which King himself has revealed little interest in doing, there is no shortage of potential successors waiting in the wings. Rumored contenders to take Larry's chair include 'American Idol' host Ryan Seacrest, network...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Zac Efron and Sami Miró Party Together on Halloween
- 3 Trick-or-Treaters Killed in Southern California Hit-and-Run
- Are Celebrities Rethinking Space Travel After the 2 Rocket Accidents?
- Lindsay Lohan and her brother being sued for $60 million
- J-Lo admits Ben Affleck broke her heart
- Three very big secrets from the set of ?The Big Bang Theory'
- This Week on Stage: Ewan McGregor, Maggie Gyllenhaal and Sting!
- Watch Arcade Fire's short horror film ?Festi'
- Happy Halloween! Check Out Kim Kardashian, Lea Michele, Justin Bieber and More Stars in Costume!
- Melanie Griffith on Who She'd Like to Date Next and Why She'll Never Watch Daughter Dakota Johnson in Fifty Shades of Grey
- Chris Brown Talks All Things Rihanna: The Assault, Their Relationship, Drake and More—Watch Now!