Posts with tag "Cee Lo Green"
- Posted Jun 28th 2011 at 01:15 AM by Boombox Editors
Cee Lo Green's exuberant awards show outfits are becoming legendary and at Sunday night's (June 26) BET Awards he took it to a whole new level. Performing a tribute to Patti LaBelle, who was the Lifetime Achievement Award recipient, Green appeared in a colorful sequin jacket and spiky black wig, which he wore in an effort to mimic the singer's famous '80s hairdo, as he belted out her hit...
- Posted Jun 25th 2011 at 08:16 AM by Christine Fenno
On her Loud tour this summer, Rihanna has been wowing crowds. And we're guessing thousands of Canadian fans thought, "Wow, what a pro," after she took a spill onstage this week. Not that she missed a beat! The singer, 23, was striding across the Edmonton, Canada, stage in stiletto boots when she tumbled to the ground -- see video after the jump. She's had similar mid-concert mishaps in the...
- Posted May 21st 2011 at 11:01 AM by Christine Fenno
Fans of 'The Voice' are getting a special treat this week, as a studio collaboration between Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green -- recorded long before they signed up to co-star on their hit NBC series -- finally sees the light of day. 'Nasty' surfaced online recently, and when Green dropped by Jimmy Fallon's late-night show this week, the 'F--- You' hitmaker confirmed the existence of the...
- Posted May 6th 2011 at 02:30 AM by Spinner Editors
Cee Lo Green recently teamed up with Duracell's Power Those Who Protect Us program for a special tribute to volunteer firefighters by re-recording his Grammy Award-winning track 'Forget You.' 'Thank You' was inspired by Green's personal appreciation for firefighters -- when the singer was 16 years old his mother was pulled to safety from a near-fatal car accident by local volunteer...
- Posted Apr 16th 2011 at 01:53 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Music News
Day 1 of Coachella did not end without drama. Helping get the popular California music festival underway, Cee-Lo arrived late at his main-stage gig to face a throng of hot, impatient fans. According to the Los Angeles Times, he told the crowd he only had 20 minutes to perform, and luckily, he was able to get through his smash hit 'F--- You' during his abbreviated Friday afternoon set. But...
- Posted Feb 15th 2011 at 01:00 PM by Amber James
Fresh off his psychedelic Grammy performance with Gwyneth Paltrow, Cee Lo Green is open to guest starring on the hit show that first brought them together: 'Glee.' "I would love to do 'Glee,'" he told PopEater in Los Angeles following the 53rd Annual Grammys. "I met the cast in London, and they seemed really cool. It would be a great experience." Cee Lo and Paltrow's first meeting came after...
- Posted Feb 13th 2011 at 11:45 PM by AOL Music Editors
The 53rd Annual Grammys were in need of some spunk, and Cee Lo Green came to the rescue with more than enough of it. After Jamie Foxx introduced the performer, the stage opened up to an out-of-this world scene, rockets and puppets included. But the sight that caught the most attention was Green himself, who played the familiar opening piano keys of his smash hit 'F**k You,' or in this case 'Forget...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2011 at 04:55 AM by PopEater Staff
Looks like Gwyneth Paltrow's singing career is going well -- PEOPLE is reporting that she will perform with Cee Lo Green at the upcoming Grammy Awards. While it is not known which song the duo will perform, it was reported that they will be joined by some very special friends during their performance: The Muppets. In all probability, the actress and the rapper will perform 'Forget You,' the...
- Posted Dec 31st 2010 at 12:15 PM by Jo Piazza
Gwyneth Paltrow won our heart this year when she performed Cee Lo's 'Forget You' on Glee. Apparently she won the rapper's too since he tells us that next week he will be hopping in the studio with Gwyneth to record a personalized version of the song, and maybe a little something extra. "I am actually supposed to go into the studio with her in the next few days. We are doing another personalized...
- Posted Nov 18th 2010 at 01:15 PM by Ben Trivett
Last night, Cee Lo Green shocked and wowed partygoers at Absolut Vodka's release event for their seasonal bottle, Absolut Glimmer. The artist took the stage after dinner to perform an impromptu half-hour set and got the entire crowd dancing with a few tunes from his new album, 'The Lady Killer,' as well as a few oldies. We caught up with Cee Lo before his performance to talk about the new...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Britney Spears Addresses Cheating Rumors During Las Vegas Show
- See How Stars Spent Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Family Wedding Album Appears in PEOPLE
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' tops Labor Day, summer box office
- FBI, Apple begin inquiries into nude celebrity photo leaks
- Carrie Underwood announces she is pregnant with her first child
- Patrick Duffy talks Lynda Carter crush, reason he'd kill Gabe Kaplan
- 12 lessons we learned from 2014's summer movies
- Newly Single Britney Spears Ready for a "Hot Guy," Supports Jamie Lynn Spears at Los Angeles County Fair
- Morgan Stewart and Brendan Fitzpatrick Face Major Baby Drama—See the #RichKids of Beverly Hills Recap!
- Melissa Rivers Remains Focused on Joan Rivers' Road to Recovery, Is "Keeping Everyone Together"