Posts with tag "CelebritiesOnTwitter"
- Posted Jan 13th 2010 at 12:59 PM by Steven Avalos
We love celebrities on Twitter, but a good chunk of what they tweet about is boring. We're loving Odessa Begay's amazingly bizarre new blog, "Museum of Modern Tweets," which provides awesome and irreverent illustrations of what celebrities are saying in 140 characters or less. (Many thanks to URLesque for bringing it to our attention.) See more illustrations. >> ...
- Posted Oct 8th 2009 at 11:43 AM by PopEater Staff
Singer Miley Cyrus has abruptly shut down her Twitter -- for no apparent reason. According to Perez Hilton, Cyrus tweeted that her rumored boyfriend Liam Hemsworth was not on Twitter and thought that she shouldn't have one either. And that's all she wrote. Within a matter of minutes, her site was shut down. Searching for @MileyCyrus will provide you with only a blank page. Minor teenage tantrum...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Woman with Amnesia Finds Her Family - and Her Identity
- Donald Trump Popular in Mexico - in Piñata Form
- FROM EW: Someone Put Nicolas Cage's Face on Every Game of Thrones Character
- Hannah Davis shows off her American pride in SI
- Duggars could face civil suit from non-family abuse victim, report says
- Ex-CNNer Lynne Russell's husband kills robber in wild motel shootout
- Rumer Willis Flaunts Killer Bikini Bod During Dancing With the Stars Tour—and the Shirtless Guys Aren't Bad, Either
- Twitterverse Accuses Demi Lovato of Ripping Off Katy Perry and Jessie J on ''Cool for the Summer''—and She Fires Back!
- Holy Abs! Shemar Moore, 45, Shows Off His Sexy Shirtless Bod in South Beach