Posts with tag "Celebrity Apprentice"
- Posted May 24th 2011 at 10:20 AM by Rob Shuter
The wildest season of 'Celebrity Apprentice' is over, but don't think for a second that the drama, the name-calling and the animosity between Star Jones and the other ladies of the show is over. Insiders tell me that you could feel the bad blood behind the scenes of the finale. "Backstage at the final live episode all the women were in one dressing room and all the men were in another, except ...
- Posted May 23rd 2011 at 04:00 AM by AOL TV Editors
After a long and memorable season of 'Celebrity Apprentice' it came down to just two. Either Marlee Matlin or John Rich would be fired by Donald Trump, with the other becoming the fourth celebrity winner in the most popular format of the reality staple. Except, the Trump decided to do something a little differently this time around. Rather than fire one of them, he simply declared a winner. Was ...
- Posted May 16th 2011 at 05:25 AM by AOL TV Editors
In the penultimate episode of 'Celebrity Apprentice,' four would become the final two. To help him make this tough decision, Donald Trump brought back three recent winners. Joan Rivers, Piers Morgan and Bret Michaels assisted by interviewing the final four and served as advisors to Trump in his biggest decision yet. In fact, he did the firings before the challenge, based almost entirely on ...
- Posted May 10th 2011 at 04:46 PM by Rob Shuter
With celebrities, respected journalists and interest groups lobbing the racist label at Donald Trump, friends of Nene Leakes tell me that quitting 'Celebrity Apprentice' in a shocking -- and low-rated -- episode on Sunday was a smart, principled move. "Everything will ultimately work out for NeNe," a friend of the 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' star tells me. "In the long run she was much better ...
- Posted May 9th 2011 at 07:47 AM by AOL TV Editors
It was a long night of 'Celebrity Apprentice.' It looks like they basically smashed two episodes together into three hours, complete with two challenges for the teams and two Boardroom eliminations. Before they even got into any of it, though, Trump mixed up the teams to separate NeNe Leakes and Star Jones. Team Backbone, which had just picked up LaToya Jackson last week, got Leakes while Team ...
- Posted May 6th 2011 at 11:34 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- Sex That's SFW -
- TV News -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
EXCLUSIVE: The gorgeous Hope Dworaczyk, who was just voted off 'Celebrity Apprentice' this week, was relieved when Donald Trump told her she was fired, telling me that working for the mogul was "horrible." "It was so bad," Hope told me on my HDNet show. "We were up every morning at 4:30 in the morning and a girl needs her beauty sleep, that's my first problem. And then they work you for 17 ...
- Posted May 3rd 2011 at 07:37 PM by Rob Shuter
Over the course of a month, Donald Trump has upset a lot of celebrities with his bombastic and eager criticism of President Obama, so much so that one 'Celebrity Apprentice' cast member tells me that they would boycott the season finale show if they could. "If it wasn't for my contract I would boycott the finale when he decides who will be hired," one cast member who asked not to be revealed ...
- Posted May 1st 2011 at 08:25 AM by Christine Fenno
One the most (deliberately) entertaining nights of the year in Washington D.C., the annual White House Correspondents' Association dinner, took place Saturday. 'SNL' star Seth Meyers hosted, but our nation's chief executive stole the show. This year, President Obama took the mic for some comedy aimed squarely at one of the dinner guests in the room: Donald Trump. The president didn't waste ...
- Posted Apr 25th 2011 at 11:06 PM by Rob Shuter
At least one person who has spent a lot of time competing to be Donald Trump's next 'Celebrity Apprentice' warns that no one should be fooled about the seriousness of his run for President in 2012. "Don't put yourself in a trick bag," a contestant from this year's competition tells me. "This is all made up speculation that's designed to generate ratings." ...
- Posted Apr 25th 2011 at 05:15 AM by AOL TV Editors
While it probably wasn't the most impartial of groups, Donald Trump nevertheless decided to talk about his possible Presidential nod with the remaining contestants on 'Celebrity Apprentice'. He asked the contestants of they would vote for him, and Meat Loaf took it one step further. "I would vote for you," he said. "In fact, I'll help you with your campaign." Trump even asked them ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taye Diggs & Idina Menzel Split
- Ellen DeGeneres Addresses Rumors of Trouble in Her Marriage
- Why Lady Antebellum Is Taking Out Two Tour Buses
- Gisele: She's not just like you
- "12 Years a Slave," "Osage County" top SAG nominations
- 'Duck Dynasty' fam spreads holiday cheer in Afghanistan
- ?Nashville' midseason finale cliffhanger: Who died?
- ?Arrow' react: Ghosts of the past, a villain of the future
- ?The Tomorrow People' react: Tying up loose ends
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Review Roundup: Critics Can't Find Middle Ground on Middle-earth
- Mena Suvari's Awkward Christmas Card With Her Boyfriend and Cat Is Absolute Perfection—Take a Look!
- American Horror Story: Coven Shocker: Gabourey Sidibe Talks Queenie's Fate, and Which Co-Star Brings a Baby Hand to Set