Posts with tag "CelebrityAdoptions"
- Posted Sep 14th 2009 at 11:55 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
The Ukrainian orphan Elton John wants to adopt will not go home with the singer and his longtime partner David Furnish, due to a national law that prohibits unmarried couples from adopting, The AP reports. The singer toured a hospital for HIV-infected children in Ukraine on Saturday as part of a charity project and said that he and his partner wanted to adopt a 14-month-old, HIV-infected boy na...
- Posted Sep 9th 2009 at 05:33 PM by PopEater Staff
According to RadarOnline.com, Katherine Heigl and husband Josh Kelley are adopting a baby this week. "She and Josh are so happy," the source said. Apparently, the couple have wanted a baby for a long time, the source said, and the adoption process has been in the works for at least six months."Katherine and Josh are adopting a baby," the actress's rep confirmed to PEOPLE. The baby girl is fr...
Popeater Hot Topics
- George Clooney's Changing Looks!
- Kim Kardashian Shares Tongue-Kiss Photo with Kanye West on Her Anniversary
- Josh Duggar Appears to Make a Joke About Dating Siblings in Re-surfaced Video
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- Actress Kelly Rutherford's children must be returned to US, judge says
- Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner and "the Crew" Can't Keep Their Eyes Off of Race Car Driver Lewis Hamilton in Monaco
- Go Cookie! Taraji P. Henson Leaves Lee Daniels Pretty Impressed With Her Twerking Skills—Watch Now!
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen Put Deflategate Scandal Behind Them With a Brand New Puppy—Take a Look!