Posts with tag "CelebrityAdoptions"
- Posted Sep 14th 2009 at 11:55 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
The Ukrainian orphan Elton John wants to adopt will not go home with the singer and his longtime partner David Furnish, due to a national law that prohibits unmarried couples from adopting, The AP reports. The singer toured a hospital for HIV-infected children in Ukraine on Saturday as part of a charity project and said that he and his partner wanted to adopt a 14-month-old, HIV-infected boy na...
- Posted Sep 9th 2009 at 05:33 PM by PopEater Staff
According to RadarOnline.com, Katherine Heigl and husband Josh Kelley are adopting a baby this week. "She and Josh are so happy," the source said. Apparently, the couple have wanted a baby for a long time, the source said, and the adoption process has been in the works for at least six months."Katherine and Josh are adopting a baby," the actress's rep confirmed to PEOPLE. The baby girl is fr...
Popeater Hot Topics
- See What the Stars Will Be Eating at the Emmy's Governors Ball
- Cat Stranded in Tree for a Month Finally Rescued
- Jessica Biel Is Fabulous with Look-Alike Brother - as She Reveals the Most Magical Moment of Motherhood
- 'Married to Medicine' star Jill Connors arrested for cruelty to children
- Will TLC's sex abuse documentary help network recover from scandals?
- Lucy Liu becomes a mom, shocks fans
- Paige's Boyfriend Writes Her a Super-Sweet Song (But She Isn't Having It)—Watch the Total Divas Bonus Clip
- Candis Cayne Tries to Figure Out If Caitlyn Jenner Is Attracted to Men or Women in I Am Cait Clip—Watch Now!
- The Real Housewives of New York City Reunion Shocker: Not a Fight, But a Snore