Posts with tag "CelebrityAdoptions"
- Posted Sep 14th 2009 at 11:55 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
The Ukrainian orphan Elton John wants to adopt will not go home with the singer and his longtime partner David Furnish, due to a national law that prohibits unmarried couples from adopting, The AP reports. The singer toured a hospital for HIV-infected children in Ukraine on Saturday as part of a charity project and said that he and his partner wanted to adopt a 14-month-old, HIV-infected boy...
- Posted Sep 9th 2009 at 05:33 PM by PopEater Staff
According to RadarOnline.com, Katherine Heigl and husband Josh Kelley are adopting a baby this week. "She and Josh are so happy," the source said. Apparently, the couple have wanted a baby for a long time, the source said, and the adoption process has been in the works for at least six months."Katherine and Josh are adopting a baby," the actress's rep confirmed to PEOPLE. The baby girl is...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miley Cyrus Covers Led Zeppelin's 'Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You'
- Wedding Photo Found in 9/11 Rubble to Be Returned to Owner After 13 Years
- Pretty Ugly: The Biggest Beauty Pageant Controversies
- Country star Lynn Anderson charged with DUI
- 'No Good Deed' tops 'Dolphin Tale 2' in box office weekend
- Statue of late singer Amy Winehouse unveiled in London