Posts with tag "CelebrityAdoptions"
- Posted Sep 14th 2009 at 11:55 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
The Ukrainian orphan Elton John wants to adopt will not go home with the singer and his longtime partner David Furnish, due to a national law that prohibits unmarried couples from adopting, The AP reports. The singer toured a hospital for HIV-infected children in Ukraine on Saturday as part of a charity project and said that he and his partner wanted to adopt a 14-month-old, HIV-infected boy ...
- Posted Sep 9th 2009 at 05:33 PM by PopEater Staff
According to RadarOnline.com, Katherine Heigl and husband Josh Kelley are adopting a baby this week. "She and Josh are so happy," the source said. Apparently, the couple have wanted a baby for a long time, the source said, and the adoption process has been in the works for at least six months."Katherine and Josh are adopting a baby," the actress's rep confirmed to PEOPLE. The baby girl is ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Contestants Draw Rocks in Jaw-Dropping Tribal Council
- Paul Walker Tribute Video Created by Fast & Furious
- The X Factor: Emotional Night Leaves Judges and Contestants in Tears
- Amanda Bynes reportedly leaves rehab, wants to go to college
- Is 'Juanuary' a 'Bachelor' overload?
- Celebrity mug shots
- Ron Burgundy spills journalistic secrets at Emerson: ?It really is about hygiene' ? VIDEO
- ?Scandal' behind the scenes: Josh Malina answers fans' burning questions ? VIDEO
- TV Recap: ?Survivor,' ?Modern Family,' and ?American Horror Story: Coven' ? VIDEO
- Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer Released—Watch Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone in Action!
- Intelligence First Look: Josh Holloway's Back on TV! And Apparently, Still Hot as Fire
- Prince Harry's Girlfriend Cressida Bonas Attends Same Carol Service as Ex Chelsy Davy, Brings Baby Book