Posts with tag "CelebrityBabies"
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 09:01 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Posted Sep 11th 2009 at 09:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Do stars think their kids won't stick out enough being surrounded by paparazzi, skipping school to hang out on movie sets and showing up on the cover of US Weekly? That must be why they decide to give them names no ordinary person in their right mind would bestow on a child. How else to explain Sparrow James Midnight Madden, who Nicole Richie and Joel Madden brought into the world on Wednesday? ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Georgia Community Raises Funds for Medical Equipment to Help 2-Year-Old with Special Needs
- Pennsylvania High School Tells Girls to Cover Up 'Sausage Rolls' at Graduation
- Every Pop Song You've Ever Loved Was Created by This One Man
- Dustin Diamond says he was trying to help girlfriend ahead of bar stabbing
- 'Urban Cowboy' coming to TV, but is John Travolta?
- 'Cruel Intentions' costars Reese Witherspoon, Sarah Michelle Gellar and Selma Blair reunite
- Kristen Bell Had a Traumatic Uber Pool Experience, But She's Not the Only One
- Kylie Jenner Grabs Her Own Boobs, Poses in (Fake?) Fur—Is This Her Raciest Pic Yet?!
- Josh Duggar's Cousin Amy Encourages Fans to ''Pray for Your Enemies'' in Wake of Molestation Scandal