Posts with tag "CelebrityBabies"
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 09:01 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Posted Sep 11th 2009 at 09:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Do stars think their kids won't stick out enough being surrounded by paparazzi, skipping school to hang out on movie sets and showing up on the cover of US Weekly? That must be why they decide to give them names no ordinary person in their right mind would bestow on a child. How else to explain Sparrow James Midnight Madden, who Nicole Richie and Joel Madden brought into the world on Wednesday? ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Diem Brown's Family and Friends Share Personal Remembrances
- Elena Kagan: How the Supreme Court 'Hazes' New Justices
- Winnie the Pooh Reportedly Banned from a Polish Playground for Being 'Inappropriately Dressed'
- Bill Cosby's Florida standup performance greeted with standing ovation
- Three Bill Cosby stand-up performances canceled
- Polish town bans Winnie the Pooh mascot from playground for being hermaphrodite
- Beyoncé's "7/11" Video: 13 Dance Moves You Should Try to Bust Out This Weekend—Watch & Learn!
- Ryan Reynolds' Brothers Sound Amazing: Check Out the Actor's Thankful Tale of Earring Solidarity
- Katherine Heigl Gets Real About the Rude-Girl Rumors, Reveals How She Used John Mayer to Get Her Future Hubby to Commit