Posts with tag "CelebrityBabies"
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 09:01 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Posted Sep 11th 2009 at 09:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Do stars think their kids won't stick out enough being surrounded by paparazzi, skipping school to hang out on movie sets and showing up on the cover of US Weekly? That must be why they decide to give them names no ordinary person in their right mind would bestow on a child. How else to explain Sparrow James Midnight Madden, who Nicole Richie and Joel Madden brought into the world on Wednesday? ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nelson Mandela Dies
- From Tiara to Zara? Kate's Latest Gown Rewear May Have Included Some Affordable Jewels
- Meet The Bachelor Juan Pablo's New Contestants!
- Break Time: Is Sofia Vergara losing her curves?
- Kim Kardashian criticized for donating just 10 percent of ?charity auction' to typhoon victims
- Gym, Tan, Pokey? ?Jersey Shore' star's grand jury ?Situation'
- Nelson Mandela dies at 95: Five touchstone film moments about his life
- Paul Walker: How his death shatters the ?Fast and Furious' car fantasy
- ?The Voice' exit Q&A: Matthew Schuler talks song choices, Team Xtina, and the future
- Glee Sneak Peek: The Cast Performs "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" And It's Adorable—Watch Now
- Fergie Shares Plans for Baby Axl's First Christmas, Gushes "Being a Mommy Is the Best Thing Ever"
- This Video of a Leopard Saving a Baby Baboon Is Like The Lion King (If You Can Get Past All the Sad Parts)