Posts with tag "CelebrityCouples"
- Posted Oct 19th 2009 at 06:39 AM by Erin Carlson
When pondering Jennifer Aniston's love life as covered by the tabloids, several word associations immediately spring to mind: Jilted. Lonely. Desperado. According to breathless gossip reports, Aniston can't catch a break. One week, she's trying to date Bradley Cooper who in turn, is poached by Renee Zellweger; then her downward spiral continues as ex-Vince Vaughn proposes to his girlfriend. ...
- Posted Aug 18th 2009 at 06:00 PM by PopEater Staff
It's been said that the more time a couple spends together, the more they start to resemble one another, and celebrities are no exception. Flip through photos of famous couples -- past and present -- who could pass for siblings! http://xml.channel.aol.com/xmlpublisher/fetch.v2.xml?option=expand_relative_urls&dataUrlNodes=uiConfig,feedConfig,entry&id=696022&pid=696021&a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Reports: U.S. Officials Confirm North Korea Is Behind Sony Hack
- Kendall Jenner Lands Major Vogue Fashion Spread (Again!)
- POLL: Which U.S. City Should Host the Olympics Next?
- Rapper 'Bobby Shmurda' arrested in gang-related drug case
- North Korea connected to Sony attack as company cancels Dec. 25 release of 'The Interview'
- 'Millionaire Hot Seat' contestant fails on first question
- Truth, answers, and other things ?Serial' never promised you
- What to expect from the season 5 ?Sing-Off' groups: A very careful aca-sessment
- Nintendinitis is a real, medical thing ? learn the facts
- North Korea Wins? Steve Carell, Aaron Sorkin, Rob Lowe and More Slam Sony for Pulling The Interview From Theaters
- The Backstreet Boys Documentary Trailer Is Here and It Looks Pretty Interesting—Watch Now!
- Did The View's Beverly Johnson Interview Drive a Wedge Between Whoopi Goldberg and Rosie O'Donnell?