Posts with tag "CelebrityFashion"
- Posted Dec 31st 2009 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Celebrity fashion is constantly changing, but what defining trend will encompass the past ten years? The '60s had go-go boots, bell bottom jeans and psychedelic prints, while satin polyester and hot pants defined the disco era of the late '70s. What fashion will we remember the '00s for? PopEater let our readers decide which fashion statement will reign supreme. The results >> ...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 12:00 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Kim Kardashian -
- Ashlee Simpson -
- Ashley Tisdale -
- Ashley Olsen -
- Beyonce Knowles -
- Britney Spears -
- Christina Aguilera
Celebrity fashion is constantly changing. Over this decade, we've seen wild women turn into stunning starlets and girls-next-door turn to rock-n-roll hipsters. But what defining trend will encompass the past ten years? The '60s had go-go boots, bell bottom jeans and psychedelic prints, while satin polyester and hot pants defined the disco era of the late '70s. What fashion will we remember t...
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 11:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr left little to the imagination when she shot a high-end fashion spread for V Magazine entitled, 'Sex, meet deconstruction. Deconstruction, meet sex,' which hits newsstands Nov. 3. Orlando Bloom's gal poses in a series of skimpy outfits even showing off her cheeky side as she poses in nothing but a backless black top in one photo. Kerr was joined by model Ana...
- Posted Sep 30th 2009 at 06:03 PM by Amber James
Although 'Gossip Girl' continues to enchant us with juicy story lines and fashionable clothing, this season is blatantly fictitious about the freshman college experience. Does anyone remember moving into their college dorm? It was probably a small room in which you had to live, eat and sleep in -- while sharing it with a person you'd never met. Yet, when the Upper East Siders moved into their new ...
- Posted Sep 1st 2009 at 05:11 AM by PopEater Staff
Celebrity fashion hits and misses. What star styles are causing critics to rave and jaws to drop? See Photos: http://xml.channel.aol.com/xmlpublisher/fetch.v2.xml?option=expand_relative_urls&dataUrlNodes=uiConfig,feedConfig,entry&id=681836&pid=681835&uts=1254919489 http://www.popeater.com/mm_track/popeater/movies/?s_channel=us.moviespop&s_account=aolpopeater,a...
- Posted May 31st 2009 at 04:17 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style
http://xml.channel.aol.com/xmlpublisher/fetch.v2.xml?option=expand_relative_urls&dataUrlNodes=uiConfig,feedConfig,entry&id=681836&pid=681835&uts=1250184237 http://www.popeater.com/mm_track/popeater/movies/?s_channel=us.moviespop&s_account=aolnews,aolsvc&omni=1&ke=1 http://cdn.channel.aol.com/cs_feed_v1_6/csfeedwrapper.swf Hit or Miss Fashion? Britney Spea...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kit Harrington and Emilia Clarke Sing in Chris Martin's Game of Thrones: The Musical (Video)
- Watch Dwayne Johnson and Jimmy Fallon's 1989 Graduation Speech
- Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult Reunite on the Set of X-Men: Apocalypse (Photo)
- Stars who lost their mojo
- Pamela Anderson is ready to date lots of guys
- Gwyneth Paltrow reveals how she got her bikini body
- Celebs Bring the Funny for Red Nose Day: Gwyneth Paltrow Hangs Out, Robert Pattinson Crashes a Car & More!
- Find Out What Julia Roberts, Hugh Grant, Daniel Craig and More Really Sound Like in This Hilarious Red Nose Day Exposé
- Reese Witherspoon Is Going to Play Tinker Bell in New Live-Action Disney Movie