Posts with tag "CelebrityTweets"
- Posted Sep 25th 2009 at 04:00 PM by Jo Piazza
The best drama we've seen over the past weeks has nothing to do with the new Fall TV lineup. Oh no, we found it on Courtney Love's Twitter. And we have to say, her tweets are everything you would ever want from the rocker widow of Kurt Cobain. Love has strong opinions on everything from Madonna's mothering style to Victorian literature. She battles the IRS and counsels folks on their credit scores...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- The Ups & Downs of the Duggar Family
- Kris Jenner Tries to Embarrass Daughters Kourtney and Kim Kardashian with a Throwback Pic of Their Model Poses
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Robert De Niro Gives Outstanding Advice During NYU Commencement Speech: ''You're F--ked," but That's OK!
- Michael B. Jordan Fires Back at ''Internet Trolls'' Who Are Angry Over His Fantastic Four Casting
- Josh Duggar Police Report: Oprah Winfrey's Harpo Studios Was Tipped Off About Molestation Accusations, Family Interview Never Happened