Posts with tag "CelebrityTweets"
- Posted Sep 25th 2009 at 04:00 PM by Jo Piazza
The best drama we've seen over the past weeks has nothing to do with the new Fall TV lineup. Oh no, we found it on Courtney Love's Twitter. And we have to say, her tweets are everything you would ever want from the rocker widow of Kurt Cobain. Love has strong opinions on everything from Madonna's mothering style to Victorian literature. She battles the IRS and counsels folks on their credit...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Did Bachelorette Andi Dorfman Accept a Proposal?
- Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas Stagliano: How I Survived Traveling with Baby
- Listen to Brad Paisley's New Song 'Crushin' It'
- Kiefer Sutherland's rep responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s complaints about actor
- Anthony Anderson 'Eats America'
- Crazy characters at Comic Con 2014
- ?The Bachelorette' season finale: And the ?winner' is?
- ?The Hobbit' Comic-Con panel is now online: The top 5 highlights
- I'm Still Not Over? House and Cuddy's terrible relationship
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Star Phaedra Parks Taking Time Off From Filming New Season—Find Out Why!
- Audrina Patridge and Longtime Boyfriend Corey Bohan Break Up
- James Shigeta Dead at 81: Character Actor and Singer Had Memorable Roles in Die Hard and Flower Drum Song