Posts with tag "CelebrityTweets"
- Posted Sep 25th 2009 at 04:00 PM by Jo Piazza
The best drama we've seen over the past weeks has nothing to do with the new Fall TV lineup. Oh no, we found it on Courtney Love's Twitter. And we have to say, her tweets are everything you would ever want from the rocker widow of Kurt Cobain. Love has strong opinions on everything from Madonna's mothering style to Victorian literature. She battles the IRS and counsels folks on their credit scores...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Courtney Love and Frances Bean Cobain Share a Hug at Sundance
- Lindsay Lohan Poses in Her Underwear and Jokes About Untreatable Illness
- How Did JLo's Sexy Co-Star Sculpt His Washboard Abs?
- TV talk show pioneer Joe Franklin dead at 88
- Mandy Moore and musician husband Ryan Adams splitting
- Bill Cosby postpones Charlotte stand-up show
- Blake Shelton takes over ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!
- Bill Maher calls ?American Sniper' Chris Kyle ?a psychopath patriot'
- Lady Gaga and Her Catholic School Girl Friends Attend Pole Dancing Classes During Wild Bachelorette Party
- Rihanna Shocks Fans By Dropping New Music With Kanye West and Paul McCartney—Listen Now!
- JWoww and Roger Mathews Give Their Daughter a Jersey Shore Makeover With Fake Boobs and Hair Extensions