Posts with tag "CelebrityTwitters"
- Posted Dec 28th 2009 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Who needs 140 characters when a photo is said to be worth a 1,000 words? Ever since Ashton Kutcher (not so secretly) posted a photo of Demi Moore in her underwear -- err, bathing suit -- did we fully understand the power of celebrity photos on Twitter. Putting the camera in their own hands, everyone from Katy Perry to Paris Hilton and John Mayer have uploaded photos of exotic vacations, dentist...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 09:00 PM by Amber James
Twitter exploded in 2009 as celebrities invaded the social media blog to rant or babble mindlessly in 140 characters or less. Our favorite stars revealed way more personal information than we ever deemed necessary. Even so, Twitter made us feel like these stars were at our fingertips. We witnessed Robert Pattinson's first tweet, saw Kanye West fall victim to a death hoax and even discovered...
- Posted Dec 12th 2009 at 02:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Katy Perry gave her fans a little early XXX-mas treat by changing her Twitter profile picture to one where it appears she's wearing nothing but a Santa hat and Christmas lights. Ho ho ho! Let's just hope her boyfriend Russell Brand doesn't mind. This isn't the first time the 'I Kissed A Girl' singer has posted skin baring photos on Twitter. She previously posted a photo of herself in the...
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 02:30 PM by PopEater Staff
We know you can't keep track of all the twitter celebrities, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best, worst and most absurd celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Pink, Katy Perry and Chris Brown are doing in 140 characters or less....
- Posted Oct 12th 2009 at 01:44 PM by PopEater Staff
We know you can't keep track of every celebrity Twitter account, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best, worst and sometimes just absurd celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Jessica Simpson, Bridget Marquardt and Kris Allen are doing today -- in 140 characters or less......
- Posted Oct 7th 2009 at 04:34 PM by Tricia Romano
We know you can't keep track of every celebrity Twitter account, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best, worst and sometimes just absurd celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Elizabeth Taylor, Ashton Kutcher and Jeremy Piven are doing today -- in 140 characters or less... ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Aww! Jimmy Fallon Pens His First Children's Book
- Ebola Fears Ease as Incubation Period Passes for Those in Close Contact with Thomas Eric Duncan
- Janel Parrish's DWTS Blog: 'It's Really Nice to Be Back with Val'
- San Francisco radio stations won't play Lorde's hit song 'Royals' during World Series
- 'Buffy' star Nicolas Brendon arrested after hotel disturbance
- 'Fury' starring Brad Pitt wins the box office weekend race
- Renee Zellweger, Reese Witherspoon Walk to Defeat ALS
- ?The Walking Dead' haunted house scared the bejeezus out of me
- Every ?Simpsons' ?Treehouse of Horror' short, ranked