Posts with tag "Celebrityfashion"
- Posted Dec 31st 2009 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Celebrity fashion is constantly changing, but what defining trend will encompass the past ten years? The '60s had go-go boots, bell bottom jeans and psychedelic prints, while satin polyester and hot pants defined the disco era of the late '70s. What fashion will we remember the '00s for? PopEater let our readers decide which fashion statement will reign supreme. The results >> ...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 12:00 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Kim Kardashian -
- Ashlee Simpson -
- Ashley Tisdale -
- Ashley Olsen -
- Beyonce Knowles -
- Britney Spears -
- Christina Aguilera
Celebrity fashion is constantly changing. Over this decade, we've seen wild women turn into stunning starlets and girls-next-door turn to rock-n-roll hipsters. But what defining trend will encompass the past ten years? The '60s had go-go boots, bell bottom jeans and psychedelic prints, while satin polyester and hot pants defined the disco era of the late '70s. What fashion will we remember t...
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 11:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr left little to the imagination when she shot a high-end fashion spread for V Magazine entitled, 'Sex, meet deconstruction. Deconstruction, meet sex,' which hits newsstands Nov. 3. Orlando Bloom's gal poses in a series of skimpy outfits even showing off her cheeky side as she poses in nothing but a backless black top in one photo. Kerr was joined by model Ana...
- Posted Sep 30th 2009 at 06:03 PM by Amber James
Although 'Gossip Girl' continues to enchant us with juicy story lines and fashionable clothing, this season is blatantly fictitious about the freshman college experience. Does anyone remember moving into their college dorm? It was probably a small room in which you had to live, eat and sleep in -- while sharing it with a person you'd never met. Yet, when the Upper East Siders moved into their new ...
- Posted Sep 1st 2009 at 05:11 AM by PopEater Staff
Celebrity fashion hits and misses. What star styles are causing critics to rave and jaws to drop? See Photos: http://xml.channel.aol.com/xmlpublisher/fetch.v2.xml?option=expand_relative_urls&dataUrlNodes=uiConfig,feedConfig,entry&id=681836&pid=681835&uts=1254919489 http://www.popeater.com/mm_track/popeater/movies/?s_channel=us.moviespop&s_account=aolpopeater,a...
- Posted May 31st 2009 at 04:17 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style
http://xml.channel.aol.com/xmlpublisher/fetch.v2.xml?option=expand_relative_urls&dataUrlNodes=uiConfig,feedConfig,entry&id=681836&pid=681835&uts=1250184237 http://www.popeater.com/mm_track/popeater/movies/?s_channel=us.moviespop&s_account=aolnews,aolsvc&omni=1&ke=1 http://cdn.channel.aol.com/cs_feed_v1_6/csfeedwrapper.swf Hit or Miss Fashion? Britney Spea...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Courtney Love and Frances Bean Cobain Share a Hug at Sundance
- Lindsay Lohan Poses in Her Underwear and Jokes About Untreatable Illness
- How Did JLo's Sexy Co-Star Sculpt His Washboard Abs?
- Mandy Moore and musician husband Ryan Adams splitting
- Bill Cosby postpones Charlotte stand-up show
- Lohan faces deadline for community service
- Blake Shelton takes over ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!
- Bill Maher calls ?American Sniper' Chris Kyle ?a psychopath patriot'
- Lady Gaga and Her Catholic School Girl Friends Attend Pole Dancing Classes During Wild Bachelorette Party
- Rihanna Shocks Fans By Dropping New Music With Kanye West and Paul McCartney—Listen Now!
- JWoww and Roger Mathews Give Their Daughter a Jersey Shore Makeover With Fake Boobs and Hair Extensions