Posts with tag "Celine Dion"
- Posted Mar 23rd 2011 at 05:40 AM by Christo Varghese
Celine Dion was back at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas performing her new show, 'Celine,' to a sold-out crowd. While the performance had the audience cheering and tearing up with emotion, the one thing that everyone was talking about was Dion's svelte figure. She revealed to Canada's Etalk (via UsMagazine.com) that the secret to her fabulous body is "breast-feeding." "You get busy with twins, and...
- Posted Feb 24th 2011 at 01:30 PM by David Chiu
When you are as successful in the music business as Grammy-winning composer and producer David Foster, you pretty much have the clout to rope in big musical stars for your event. That was the case a few years ago for Foster when he put on 'Hit Man: David Foster and Friends,' a concert special that featured artists such as Celine Dion, Josh Groban and Peter Cetera whose hit songs were composed,...
- Posted Feb 22nd 2011 at 04:10 AM by AOL TV Editors
After a difficult road trying to conceive, Celine Dion had twin boys in October. In a clip on Monday's 'The Oprah Winfrey Show,' Dion showed off her boys, Eddy and Nelson, in footage taken from her time at home with them. Oprah Winfrey introduced the segment, which showed Dion singing to the boys, tending to them in their rockers and talking to them about her appearance on Winfrey's show, where...
- Posted Feb 18th 2011 at 09:45 AM by Emily Hall
Celine Dion will return to the Las Vegas stage on March 15 and begin a $100 million, three-year contract at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace. But how will she balance the performances with raising her 4-month old twins, Nelson and Eddy, and older son Rene-Charles, 10? The world famous soprano has said she plans to give her all to raising her twins. But now Dion will have to share that task with...
- Posted Feb 17th 2011 at 05:35 AM by Christo Varghese
Celine Dion was seen yesterday at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas where she came to begin rehearsals for her high-profile show set to debut March 15 at The Colosseum, and she did not come alone. Dion came with her 4-month-old twins Eddy and Nelson in tow, along with her husband and manager Rene Angelil and her 9-year-old son, Rene-Charles....
- Posted Dec 8th 2010 at 09:35 AM by John Mitchell
Say hello to Eddy and Nelson, Celine Dion's six-week-old twins. The brothers make their debut in Canada's Hello magazine. Dion gave birth to the fraternal twins in late October. Celine and husband Rene Angelil also have a 9-year-old son, Rene-Charles. Celine also gave an interview to PEOPLE, in which she talks about her family. "The love and what I feel inside, what we have accomplished -- I...
- Posted Oct 29th 2010 at 05:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Celine Dion has revealed that she was originally supposed to have triplets this month, but lost one of the babies early in the pregnancy, E! Online reports. In an in-depth interview with a French news station, Dion and her husband Rene Angelil talked about their twin sons Eddy and Nelson, but then revealed that a third didn't make it because its heart stopped. "He chose to let go to give...
- Posted Oct 29th 2010 at 06:23 AM by PopEater Staff
Days after giving birth to fraternal twin boys, Celine Dion has announced their names -- Eddy and Nelson, PEOPLE reports. Both names are significant for the singer and her husband, Rene Angelil. Eddy is named after Eddy Mornay, the producer who worked on Dion's first five albums. Mornay was like a father to Dion. "Eddy is a major influence in both Celine and Rene's lives," her rep explained....
- Posted Oct 26th 2010 at 06:00 PM by Rob Shuter
We are so thrilled to hear that Celine Dion and her husband Rene Angelil are celebrating with their two healthy baby boys. They will spend a few days in neonatal intensive care, which is common for newborn twins who arrive before their due date. They've wanted them for such a long time and goodness knows they've gone through a lot of trouble conceiving. I was chatting with our friend Wendy...
- Posted Oct 24th 2010 at 08:14 AM by Christine Fenno
Celine Dion and husband Rene Angelil are doubly joyful this weekend, welcoming fraternal twin boys who were delivered via C-section on Saturday morning in West Palm Beach, Fla., joining big brother Rene-Charles, age 9. The babies have not yet been named, according to People.com. "Celine is resting now and they plan to discuss what to name the boys when she wakes up," her spokesperson says....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lindsay Lohan Reveals She Had a Miscarriage
- Game of Thrones Recap: The Ends Justify the Mean (Spoilers)
- The Royals Go Wild, Miley Cyrus Channels a Duck & More Weekend News
- 'Game of Thrones' recap: Who killed the king?
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for third week
- ?Turn' react: It's Jamie Bell's show after all
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during ?Hedwig' performance
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion Part 1 Ends in a Shocking Brawl Between Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore
- True Blood: "There's No One Left" in the First Trailer for the Final Season—Watch Now!
- Lindsay Lohan Reveals She Had a Miscarriage on the Season Finale of Her OWN Show