Posts with tag "CelineDion"
- Posted Feb 24th 2011 at 01:30 PM by David Chiu
When you are as successful in the music business as Grammy-winning composer and producer David Foster, you pretty much have the clout to rope in big musical stars for your event. That was the case a few years ago for Foster when he put on 'Hit Man: David Foster and Friends,' a concert special that featured artists such as Celine Dion, Josh Groban and Peter Cetera whose hit songs were composed, p...
- Posted Feb 12th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Sam Brand
Canadians Nelly Furtado, Sarah McLachlan and Bryan Adams will all reportedly step onto the stage at tonight's Vancouver Winter Olympics opening ceremonies. But if you're like us, then you're not going to watch (or DVR) the celebratory puck-drop merely to catch a handful of crooning Canucks (OK, maybe if Neil Young were performing). And it's not about Lindsey Vonn sashaying down an indoor track in ...
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:41 PM by PopEater Staff
If you ever wanted to see what it's like to be Celine Dion -- arguably one of music's most intriguing and bankable stars -- here's your chance, as PopEater is proud to exclusively premiere a clip from Celine's upcoming movie 'Celine: Through the Eyes of the World.' The film is a documentary of sorts, shot during Dion's 2008-2009 'Taking Chances World Tour' and offers a rare glimpse behind-the-scen...
- Posted Jan 14th 2010 at 11:45 AM by Scott Tomford
- Filed under:
- Music News
A song always means a different thing to a different person. For some, it reminds them of a bad relationship, for others a reminder of the love in their lives. While we all know what our favorite songs mean to us, haven't you wondered what they meant to the people who wrote them? Well, thanks to 'Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Story Behind the Song,' you'll finally know. Featuring the singers a...
- Posted Dec 11th 2009 at 06:55 AM by PopEater Staff
Celine Dion has gotten rid of her son Rene-Charles Angelil's long locks. The 8-year-old who was known for his long hair, has a new shorter cut now. ...
- Posted Nov 10th 2009 at 11:16 PM by Porsha Clark
Canadian singer and songwriter Celine Dion was pregnant in August, 2009 amidst a firestorm of reports claiming she was carrying an embryo that had been frozen in liquid nitrogen for the past several years. In August, a rep for the "My Heart Will Go On" star confirmed her pregnancy, but sadly now a family source now tells In Touch, "While her and Rene are actively trying for a baby, she is not c...
- Posted Oct 7th 2009 at 11:31 AM by Brooke Tarnoff
We meet a lot of fascinating people at PopEater, but we're rarely so in awe of our guests as we were when legendary composer and music producer David Foster dropped by. As a producer, Foster has guided the songs (and careers) of Celine Dion, Madonna, Michael Jackson - among dozens of other household names - and he's put his stamp on one of the tracks on Whitney Houston's highly anticipated comebac...
- Posted Aug 19th 2009 at 03:05 PM by PopEater Staff
Not only is Celine Dion pregnant at the age of 41, the child that she has conceived was from an embryo that the music star had frozen eight years ago. Dion's doctor, Dr. Zev Rosenwaks, tells PEOPLE that he performend the in vitro fertilization for Celine's pregnancy, and that when he informed her that the pregnancy had taken, he "could hear her chuckling" with joy. "She was very happy. So was R...
- Posted Aug 18th 2009 at 09:46 AM by PopEater Staff
Canadian songstress Celine Dion and her husband, Rene Angelil, 67, are expecting a second child, Tuesday's Journal de Montreal reports. The 41-year-old singer gave birth to the couple's first child, Rene-Charles, in January 2001. The earlier pregnancy was the result of fertility treatments, and Dion reportedly used a team of fertility doctors in New York to help her conceive again....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Katie Holmes Spends 'Girl Time' with Daughter Suri (Photo)
- NBC is Bringing Back Coach with Craig T. Nelson
- Those Around Zayn Malik 'Feel a Bit Misled' About His Departure from One Direction: Source
- MSNBC apologizes for guest's inflammatory comment on country music
- Cate Blanchett loses patience with reporter
- Hope Solo: Dealing with a lot of my issues
- Nick Jonas Totally Gets Zayn Malik's Decision to Leave One Direction: It Was ''Time to Close a Chapter''
- What Does Juan Pablo Di Pace Think of His New "Hot Jesus" Title? Watch and Find Out!
- Is This What Blake Lively's Daughter James Looks Like?! Check Out This Epic Baby Picture