Posts with tag "Chad Lowe"
- Posted Aug 31st 2010 at 01:04 PM by PopEater Staff
Actor Chad Lowe, 42, and his film producer girlfriend, Kim Painter, wed Saturday, PEOPLE reports. The small seaside ceremony took place at Terranea Resort in LA in front of a handful of family and friends. Rob Lowe, Chad's brother, served as the best man. Chad, who was married to Oscar winner Hillary Swank from 1997 to 2006, has a 15-month-old daughter, Mabel, with his new wife. The little lady...
- Posted Mar 18th 2010 at 07:00 PM by PopEater Staff
With the news of Sandra Bullock's husband's alleged infidelity and Kate Winslet's impending divorce from Sam Mendes, we realized that the last two winners of the Best Actress Academy Award both have had marital issues. Looking back, it's more than just these two whose relationships disintegrated after they won the coveted award. Reese Witherspoon scooped up the honor in 2006, and lost husband R...
- Posted Sep 8th 2009 at 08:24 AM by PopEater Staff
After her 9-year marriage to Chad Lowe ended in 2006, a bummed Hilary Swank needed someone to lean on for support, and that person just happened to be her agent. Although initially there was "no spark" between the 35-year-old Oscar winner and John Campisi, in time it became clear there was something there. "What's interesting is, there was never anything, it wasn't until we were well into the d...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lupita Nyong'o Oscars Dress Returned to L.A. Hotel, Thieves Claim Pearls are Fake: Report
- Would Host Chris Harrison Ever Be The Bachelor? (VIDEO)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown: What The Latest Medical Developments Really Mean
- Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ?Star Trek,' dead at 83
- Source: Bobbi Kristina Brown has shown ?absolutely no signs of life lately'
- Gutfeld to host new Fox News primetime weekend show
- Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz Show Off First Photos of Baby Genesis—and It's a Black-Tie Family Affair!
- From Girls' Night In to Motorcycle Rides, WWE Divas Paige, Alicia Fox and Rosa Mendes are The Three Amigas—See the Fun Pics!
- Christina Milian Admits Her Behavior on the Turned Up Finale Is "Not Something I'm Proud of"—Get the Scoop!