Posts with tag "Chad Lowe"
- Posted Aug 31st 2010 at 01:04 PM by PopEater Staff
Actor Chad Lowe, 42, and his film producer girlfriend, Kim Painter, wed Saturday, PEOPLE reports. The small seaside ceremony took place at Terranea Resort in LA in front of a handful of family and friends. Rob Lowe, Chad's brother, served as the best man. Chad, who was married to Oscar winner Hillary Swank from 1997 to 2006, has a 15-month-old daughter, Mabel, with his new wife. The little lady...
- Posted Mar 18th 2010 at 07:00 PM by PopEater Staff
With the news of Sandra Bullock's husband's alleged infidelity and Kate Winslet's impending divorce from Sam Mendes, we realized that the last two winners of the Best Actress Academy Award both have had marital issues. Looking back, it's more than just these two whose relationships disintegrated after they won the coveted award. Reese Witherspoon scooped up the honor in 2006, and lost husband R...
- Posted Sep 8th 2009 at 08:24 AM by PopEater Staff
After her 9-year marriage to Chad Lowe ended in 2006, a bummed Hilary Swank needed someone to lean on for support, and that person just happened to be her agent. Although initially there was "no spark" between the 35-year-old Oscar winner and John Campisi, in time it became clear there was something there. "What's interesting is, there was never anything, it wasn't until we were well into the d...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jill Dillard Celebrates 6-Month Anniversary with Wedding Pics
- Can You Guess Which Country Star Goes Hunting on Christmas?
- How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain - and Still Eat, Drink and Be Merry
- Paz de la Huerta and Lionsgate at odds over on-set injury
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill's estate is on sale for $18.5 Million
- China arrests thousands in porn purge
- Best of 2014: The year's most unforgettable moments, #26-#100
- Now that the ?Report' has ended, reacquaint yourself with the real Colbert
- Mike Myers brought back Dr. Evil on ?Saturday Night Live'
- Best of 2014: What Was the Most Overrated Thing of the Year? Vote for Booty, Selfies, Twerking, Soul Cycle & More!
- The Kardashians Aren't the Only Ones: Kate Middleton Also Gets Compared to an Into the Woods Character
- Incredible TV Resurrections: How Revenge, New Girl and Homeland Came Back From the Dead