Posts with tag "Chanel"
- Posted Dec 9th 2010 at 10:00 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Seems Chanel's Karl Lagerfeld is getting some serious face time with muse Blake Lively. The 'Gossip Girl' star has recently been in Paris filming a new ad campaign for the fashion house, E! News reports. Lively will reportedly promote the brand's handbags in a campaign that will be released in early 2011. We can't wait to see how the girl who just landed herself on Vogue's Best Dressed List ...
- Posted Aug 20th 2009 at 08:01 AM by PopEater Staff
Waif-like Hollywood star Keira Knightley is famous for (and famously proud of) her flat chest, so it was a little shocking to see her looking unusually well-endowed in a new Chanel advertisement. Knightley, 24, was vocally displeased when her chest was digitally enhanced on the poster for 'King Arthur' in 2004. Chanel has increased the actress's bust size before, prompting Knightley to comment,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Crowns a Winner
- Drew Barrymore: Bouncing Back After Baby Is 'Not My Experience'
- President Obama: Boyhood Was 'My Favorite Movie' of the Year
- North Korea connected to Sony attack as company cancels Dec. 25 release of 'The Interview'
- Rapper 'Bobby Shmurda' arrested in gang-related drug case
- 'Millionaire Hot Seat' contestant fails on first question
- Truth, answers, and other things ?Serial' never promised you
- What to expect from the season 5 ?Sing-Off' groups: A very careful aca-sessment
- Nintendinitis is a real, medical thing ? learn the facts