Posts with tag "Channing Tatum"
- Posted May 13th 2011 at 09:00 AM by Kelly Fisher
Hollywood "bad boy" Alex Pettyfer has signed on to play a male stripper. That news alone is enough to have Hollywood talking about the oft-criticized 'Beastly' star, but there's a twist. He'll reportedly star as a young Channing Tatum in a film based on Tatum's male-stripper-turned-movie-star life story. According to Deadline, Tatum will also star in the Steven Soderbergh-directed film, dubbed...
- Posted Feb 15th 2011 at 07:31 AM by Zach Dionne
Channing Tatum covers the March issue of GQ magazine with (surprise!) a sexy new photo shoot. But we're psyched to say the written profile is as enticing as the 30-year-old actor's physique. Writer Jessica Pressler spent 24 hours "deep in the California desert" with 'The Eagle' hunk Tatum, who the magazine dubs "the wild one" and "America's most fun movie star." "In real life he's a big,...
- Posted Feb 10th 2011 at 03:35 PM by Kelly Fisher
Teens will likely flock to the movies this weekend to see 'Never Say Never,' a little film starring Justin Bieber, but it's not the only movie opening this weekend. 'The Eagle' hits theaters too, but star Channing Tatum predicts a slaughter by the singer, according to MTV News. "He's probably going to kill us," Tatum said of the teen's highly anticipated film. "Bieber's probably going to murder...
- Posted Jan 21st 2010 at 03:13 PM by PopEater Staff
What do you get when you mix one part hunky beefcake and one part blond bombshell with a heart-melting love story written by 'The Notebook' author? You get 'Dear John,' the upcoming movie starring Channing Tatum (see: Beefcake) and Amanda Seyfried (see: Bombshell) that hits theaters on February 5. We've got an exclusive look at a smooch-tastic scene between the two stars, and the 17-year-old...
- Posted Jan 12th 2010 at 04:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Channing Tatum is not denying his six-pack status in film, but he plans to change that because beauty doesn't last forever. "I'm gonna give it five more years and then say, 'Get me some fat roles, boys!'" he says in the new issue of Details Magazine (on newsstands Tuesday, January 19.) Tatum also chats about his battles with depression, his beefcake past and even the exquisite pain of having...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 08:08 AM by PopEater Staff
In a movie sure to bring out the gushy romantic teen in everyone, 'Dear John' packs exactly what a pre-Valentine's Day movie needs: A good love story from an established author, and two out-of-this-world-gorgeous actors involved in said love story. And what do you know, PopEater is proud to premiere exclusive photos from the movie, which stars 'GI Joe' beefcake Channing Tatum and 'Big Love'...
- Posted Aug 12th 2009 at 06:41 AM by PopEater Staff
Ladies and gentleman, prepare to be entertained... if your preferred method of entertainment is watching a video of 'G.I. Joe' star Channing Tatum stripping at a male revue nightclub before he got his Hollywood break, courtesy of Us Weekly. Just making it clear right off the bat. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hilary Duff: My Split from Mike Comrie Has Been 'Very Difficult'
- This Ice Cream Changes Color When You Lick It
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Entertainment Geekly: Or maybe ?Twilight' was the best thing to happen to Comic-Con
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Nick Viall Explains Fantasy Suite Experience With Andi Dorfman: Our Intimacy Level Was Way Beyond the "Act of Sex"
- Jada Pinkett Smith Talks Controversy Surrounding Willow's Photo: "Don't Pollute Something That's Not Dirty"
- Barack Obama "Favorite" Katy Perry Sings at the White House—and Brings Her Republican Mom!