Posts with tag "ChanningTatum"
- Posted Jan 12th 2010 at 04:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Channing Tatum is not denying his six-pack status in film, but he plans to change that because beauty doesn't last forever. "I'm gonna give it five more years and then say, 'Get me some fat roles, boys!'" he says in the new issue of Details Magazine (on newsstands Tuesday, January 19.) Tatum also chats about his battles with depression, his beefcake past and even the exquisite pain of having...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 08:08 AM by PopEater Staff
In a movie sure to bring out the gushy romantic teen in everyone, 'Dear John' packs exactly what a pre-Valentine's Day movie needs: A good love story from an established author, and two out-of-this-world-gorgeous actors involved in said love story. And what do you know, PopEater is proud to premiere exclusive photos from the movie, which stars 'GI Joe' beefcake Channing Tatum and 'Big Love'...
- Posted Aug 12th 2009 at 06:41 AM by PopEater Staff
Ladies and gentleman, prepare to be entertained... if your preferred method of entertainment is watching a video of 'G.I. Joe' star Channing Tatum stripping at a male revue nightclub before he got his Hollywood break, courtesy of Us Weekly. Just making it clear right off the bat. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Samantha Harris Is 'Elated' to Be Cancer Free
- You Have to See Renowned Concert Pianist Lang Lang Play Mozart - on a Baby Piano
- Meet the Secret Service K-9 Heroes Who Took Down the White House Fence Jumper
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Prince Harry Steps Out With Several Lucky Ladies for Dinner—See the Pic!
- "Human Ken Doll" Justin Jedlica Reveals He Has a Day Job—Find Out What It Is!
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher "Stoked" to Dress Daughter Wyatt Up for Halloween, Already Thinking About Baby No. 2!