Posts with tag "CharlesBarkley"
- Posted Feb 6th 2010 at 12:13 AM by Sam Brand
The self-described 'King of all Media' took to the airwaves earlier this week to announce that he had been offered a high-profile job in network TV. On Friday, the New York Post reported the job is none other than Simon Cowell's soon vacant seat on 'American Idol.' Nobody at Fox has yet confirmed the report. Is the rumor full of hot air, or might we really see the sharp-tongued shock jock...
- Posted Dec 18th 2009 at 07:28 PM by Sam Brand
Tiger Woods' sex scandal is, like, the biggest thing to hit the Internet since that dancing baby gif. Perhaps it's presumptuous of us to assume you missed out on anything that went down. But you're a human, and you've gotta blink every once in a while. This is the very eventful week that was for the world's greatest golfer....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Middle School Band Teacher Bridgett Szychulski Charged with Having Sex with Student
- Melissa Rivers Breaks Silence for the First Time Since Funeral
- America's Next Top Model Finalist Analeigh Tipton Talks Her New Sitcom
- Tim McGraw: Faith Hill makes me 'better at everything'
- Alanis Morissette said fame caused her to have PTSD
- Liza Minnelli recovering after surgery
- The high-end version of Apple Watch might cost $5K
- Liam Neeson, Bono have been working on a movie script for six years
- Andy Samberg teams with Umami Burger to create ?The Samberger'