Posts with tag "CharlesBarkley"
- Posted Feb 6th 2010 at 12:13 AM by Sam Brand
The self-described 'King of all Media' took to the airwaves earlier this week to announce that he had been offered a high-profile job in network TV. On Friday, the New York Post reported the job is none other than Simon Cowell's soon vacant seat on 'American Idol.' Nobody at Fox has yet confirmed the report. Is the rumor full of hot air, or might we really see the sharp-tongued shock jock evisce...
- Posted Dec 18th 2009 at 07:28 PM by Sam Brand
Tiger Woods' sex scandal is, like, the biggest thing to hit the Internet since that dancing baby gif. Perhaps it's presumptuous of us to assume you missed out on anything that went down. But you're a human, and you've gotta blink every once in a while. This is the very eventful week that was for the world's greatest golfer....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rebel Wilson: 'Bigger Girls Do Better in Comedy'
- Georgia Couple Goes Missing After Responding to Craigslist Ad for Dream Car
- Melissa Rivers Sues N.Y.C. Clinic Where Joan Rivers Stopped Breathing
- Lawyers: Melissa Rivers files malpractice lawsuit in mother Joan's death
- Benedict Cumberbatch: I'm sorry for saying 'colored'
- Report: Emile Hirsch fights with female film exec
- ?Water for Elephants' will be adapted into a musical
- Al Pacino names an 8th-grade teacher, Marlon Brando among his acting influences
- Chelsea Clinton Talks Motherhood, Sports Skinny Jeans and Cowboy Boots During Day of Action Event
- Meet Tess Holliday, the Plus-Size Model Who Scored a Major Contract and Created the #EffYourBeautyStandards Movement
- Victoria's Secret Debuts Steamy Full-Length Super Bowl Ad—Watch the Sexy Video!