Posts with tag "CharlesBarkley"
- Posted Feb 6th 2010 at 12:13 AM by Sam Brand
The self-described 'King of all Media' took to the airwaves earlier this week to announce that he had been offered a high-profile job in network TV. On Friday, the New York Post reported the job is none other than Simon Cowell's soon vacant seat on 'American Idol.' Nobody at Fox has yet confirmed the report. Is the rumor full of hot air, or might we really see the sharp-tongued shock jock...
- Posted Dec 18th 2009 at 07:28 PM by Sam Brand
Tiger Woods' sex scandal is, like, the biggest thing to hit the Internet since that dancing baby gif. Perhaps it's presumptuous of us to assume you missed out on anything that went down. But you're a human, and you've gotta blink every once in a while. This is the very eventful week that was for the world's greatest golfer....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Naya Rivera Marries Ryan Dorsey
- Bindi Irwin on Her Dad: 'It's Like Losing a Piece of Your Heart'
- Brooklyn Bridge Mystery: Police Hunt for Vandals Who Swapped American Flags for White Ones
- Heavy metal recording contract for 3 New York City middle school boys gets judge's approval
- Sharks circling David Gregory at 'Meet the Press'?
- Who knew? Surprising celebrity facts
- Chris Harrison blogs ?The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All'
- Listen: Kate Hudson shares her favorite ?Overboard' lines and so much more