Posts with tag "CharlesPhillips"
- Posted Jan 22nd 2010 at 04:42 PM by Sam Brand
Love makes people do crazy things. Spurned love makes people do even crazier things, like spend $250,000 on billboards publicly smearing an ex-lover's name. That's what YaVaughnie Wilkins did to married tech titan Charles Phillips, with whom she had an 8 ½ year affair. The billboards, posted in New York, Atlanta, and San Francisco were taken down today after almost a week of very public...
- Posted Jan 22nd 2010 at 01:52 PM by Sam Brand
Minnesota native Prince "saw the future" while watching the Vikings throttle the Cowboys last week. He's created a pop-slash-fight song to take Brett Favre and team to the Super Bowl. Diane von Furstenberg appeared on 'The View' to plug a new collection of home furnishings. And jilted mistress YaVaughnie Wilkins has spent $250,000 on billboards to take revenge on millionaire mogul Charles...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How Brooklyn Decker Supports Her Aunt, a Special Olympics Athlete
- Alanis Morissette Went Blonde and We Just Thought You Oughta Know
- How Will and Jada Pinkett Smith Make Their Backyard Date Nights Sexy
- Melissa Rivers speaks out, making first TV appearance since mom's death
- Grand Ole Opry star George Hamilton IV dead at 77
- Teacher wins more than $1 million on 'Wheel of Fortune'