Posts with tag "Charlie sheen"
- Posted Jul 7th 2011 at 08:51 AM by Rob Shuter
Charlie Sheen has lost every lawsuit against his ex-bosses at 'Two and a Half Men,' but now he has another play to harm the show that kicked him to the curb. "Charlie's upcoming roast on Comedy Central is set to go head to head against Ashton's debut episode of 'Two and a Half Men' on September 19," a Comedy Central source tells me. "If you think this is a coincidence then you are nuts." ...
- Posted Jul 6th 2011 at 10:20 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Although we're pretty sure comedians will have plenty of material when it comes to Charlie Sheen's forthcoming Comedy Central roast, Sheen's ex, Brooke Mueller, wants to make sure the focus stays squarely on the maniacal warlock. Mueller is warning Sheen and comedians alike that if her name even comes up, she's prepared to sue, TMZ reports. Although it may sound like the ultimate 'don't make...
- Posted Jul 5th 2011 at 05:30 PM by AOL TV Editors
Prepare yourself for another barrage of tiger blood and winning jokes -- Comedy Central announced this morning that its newest roast target is none other than the bitchin' rock star from Mars himself, Charlie Sheen. The 'Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen' will air on September 19 -- the same night as 'Two and a Half Men' premieres its first episode with Ashton Kutcher. Coincidence? "You...
- Posted Jun 30th 2011 at 12:30 AM by Moviefone Editors
Normally, it's actual athletes that are taking steroids to bulk up, not actors playing athletes. Charlie Sheen has just admitted in a new Sports Illustrated interview that he decided to take performance enhancers for his role as Ricky "Wild Thing" Vaughn in 'Major League.' "Let's just say that I was enhancing my performance a little bit. It was the only time I ever did steroids... I did them...
- Posted Jun 28th 2011 at 12:15 AM by AOL TV Editors
Just how will Charlie Sheen's 'Two and a Half Men' character exit the hit CBS sitcom? According to reports, he's kicking the bucket. The script has yet to be finalized, but sources have told TMZ Sheen's Charlie Harper will be written off in a way preventing the actor from ever returning to the series. One situation involves the character driving his car off a cliff. While filming won't...
- Posted Jun 27th 2011 at 09:00 PM by Jo Piazza
- Filed under:
- Movie News -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Splitsville -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal -
Let's not shed any tears for the newly single Charlie Sheen. Sources tell PopEater the poly-amorous actor isn't exactly bemoaning the loss of goddess part deux, Natalie Kenley, because he's already been on the lookout for another pair of lovely ladies to replace the original pair of blondes who have been sharing his unconventional lifestyle. "Charlie won't be single for long. Let's just say...
- Posted Jun 27th 2011 at 01:25 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
From waving Samurai swords on rooftops to making arguably one of the most important contributions to the urban dictionary in 2011 (Winning!), Charlie Sheen was on the tip of everyone's tongues for months as he battled his ex-wives, the media, and (most likely) the voices in his head. But as the self-proclaimed warlock's live 'Violent Torpedo' tour came to an end in April so did Sheen's...
- Posted Jun 27th 2011 at 09:50 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
It looks like the warlock's den just got a little more spacious -- Charlie Sheen's remaining goddess, Natalie Kenly, moved out of Sheen's pad last week. But the model didn't get to keep her fifteen minutes of fame and her sweet ride, according to TMZ. Although he let his goddess go, Sheen, 45, wasn't so loose with the car he bought for his model lady -- Sheen demanded that Kenly return the...
- Posted Jun 14th 2011 at 08:15 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Denise Richards and Charlie Sheen had quite a turbulent marriage--and now Richards is getting ready to write about it. The actress is penning a memoir, RadarOnline.com reports. In an interview with RadarOnline, Richards reveals why she's writing the book and why she thinks it will help others. "I get into the good stuff about my marriage, because people have only read the rotten stuff," she...
- Posted Jun 14th 2011 at 04:10 AM by Christo Varghese
Troubled actor Charlie Sheen is said to be in the negotiations for a new TV show. TMZ is reporting that sources close to Sheen have told them that the actor is in talks for a new TV series that could debut as early as January 2012 While the broadcast network of the possible show has not been named, Sheen's reps are said to be in "deep negotiations" and the deal could be done by the weekend....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Family Believes Kristi and Benjamin Strack Killed Children, Committed Suicide
- NBC Axes Two New Comedies, Bad Judge and A to Z
- Daniel Radcliffe's Girlfriend 'Loves' His Horns
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Khloé Kardashian Reveals Which City She Wants to "Take" Next With Kourtney Kardashian
- Kanye West Crashes Hip-Hop Open Mic Night in New Jersey, Was "Totally Chill and Cool"—Watch Now!
- Gavin Rossdale Celebrates 49th Birthday With Gwen Stefani and Family Before Kate Hudson's Halloween Party! Get the Details