Posts with tag "CharlizeTheron"
- Posted Jan 1st 2010 at 11:00 AM by Kipp Tribble
Getting famous these days is pretty easy. Go get yourself arrested or pop a video up on YouTube and your fifteen minutes are just around the corner. But for those that have fame as a career, accolades and acclaim are as sought after as gold and oil. The calculated measures stars will go to in order to gain the glory -- and sustain it -- are aplenty. Popeater breaks down some of the ways stars grab...
- Posted Sep 18th 2009 at 07:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Actress Charlize Theron has no plans to marry her boyfriend of eight years, Stuart Townsend until there is marriage equality. On Thursday's episode of 'The View,' the actress revealed, ""I don't want to get married because right now the institution of marriage feels very one-sided, and I want to live in a country where we all have equal rights," Theron said. "I have so many friends who are gays...
- Posted Aug 13th 2009 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Charlize Theron is a real Hollywood broad. Her 'Monster' director says she "drinks like a fish and swears like a sailor," and anyone who knows the gorgeous star is aware of her penchant for frank, blunt talk on just about any subject. Vogue tapped the Oscar winner for the cover of their September issue and although the photos show her in a hot, dry setting, her conversation is anything but....
Popeater Hot Topics
- It's a Girl for Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis
- Elisabeth Röhm's Blog: Gone Baby Gone
- See the Stunning Photos From the Little People, Big World Wedding
- Gay gun activists: Growing LGBT push to support the Second Amendment
- Hidden bra camera shows woman how often breasts are ogled
- Alyssa Milano is leaving 'Mistresses'
- Michael Jackson's ?Thriller' video to be released in 3D
- How one musician makes music from the sounds of YouTube
- ?Doctor Zhivago' comes to Broadway spring 2015