Posts with tag "Charlotte Church"
- Posted Dec 9th 2010 at 01:30 PM by Amber James
Charlotte Church went back to basics last night for her first U.S. performance in eight years. Accompanied by her guitarist boyfriend Jonathan Powell, Church performed an acoustic set around 12:30 AM for an intimate crowd at The Eldridge in New York's Lower East Side. From the first note, her soprano voice echoed through the small venue, proving she's still got it. Crowds would never know the...
- Posted Jun 1st 2010 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Five years, two kids and one engagement later, singer Charlotte Church and her rugby star boyfriend, Gavin Henson, are calling it quits. The split comes less than two months after announcing they were finally getting married. In an April OK! magazine spread, Church described how Henson borrowed his boss's helicopter and whisked her away to a seafront restaurant in her native Wales, where he...
- Posted Apr 14th 2010 at 07:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Five years and two kids later, singer Charlotte Church and her rugby star boyfriend are finally getting married. Gavin Henson actually proposed to Church six weeks ago, she tells OK! magazine, but there was no hidden ring in a piece of pie for this one. No, there was a helicopter involved. According to Church, she was feeling hungover following a night of partying for her 24th birthday when she...
- Posted Nov 9th 2009 at 01:00 PM by Ashley Iasimone
Who: Serabee Album: 'Serabee' EP Video: 'Driving Me Stupid' Hails From: Kiln, Miss. For Fans Of: Christina Aguilera, Carrie Underwood Why She's About to Pop: Hailing from the South, Serabee brings a soulful edge to pop music. The singer has been performing since the age of five, when she joined her father's touring band. Her father, a preacher, traveled with Serabee and the rest of the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate's Royal Tour Style Gets the Thumbs Up Down Under
- Lee Brice Shares His Own Wedding Footage In Video for 'I Don't Dance'
- 8 Photos of Amazing Record Collections Around the World for Record Store Day
- Joey Fatone and Nick Carter are feuding
- Missy describes Uncle Si as 'tenderhearted' and 'a bit crazy'
- Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice discuss 'Jesus Christ Superstar'
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- This Week on Stage: James Franco dishes, Audra McDonald dazzles (again)
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL