Posts with tag "Chelsea Clinton"
- Posted Aug 1st 2010 at 06:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Staying glued to your computer screen certainly isn't a priority during a gorgeous summer weekend. We get it. That's why PopEater dishes you a handy roundup of the best Saturday and Sunday stories. Read on for the quick hits on Chelsea Clinton and Alicia Keys' wedding, the 'American Idol' fracas, and more!...
- Posted Aug 1st 2010 at 08:55 AM by PopEater Staff
After much buzz, Chelsea Clinton and Marc Mezvinsky married on Saturday in Rhinebeck, New York. About 400 guests were in attendance, including, of course, former President Bill Clinton (aka dad) and Secretary of State HIllary Clinton (aka mom). The wedding was a decidedly uncelebrified affair, though actor pair Ted Danson and Mary Steenburgen did attend, along with what PEOPLE calls "a handful o...
- Posted Jul 31st 2010 at 09:13 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Chelsea Clinton will say "I Do" to her boyfriend of about five years, Marc Mezvinsky on Saturday evening in Rhinebeck, New York. What is said to be the wedding of the year, secrecy and buzz has caused hundreds to crowd into this small village hoping to catch of a glimpse of a former president, a secretary of state or their daughter. The 30-year-old daughter of Bill Clinton and Hillary Rodham C...
- Posted Jul 30th 2010 at 04:30 PM by Jo Piazza
Everyone loves to speculate on the costs of celebrity weddings. And in the case of Chelsea Clinton, a girl America has watched grow up and blossom into a beautiful young woman (those 'SNL' skits be damned), her upcoming wedding is the closest thing we get to a royal wedding of sorts. So, of course, everyone is trying to price out her upstate New York nuptials to fiance Marc Mezvinsky going do...
- Posted Jul 29th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Style -
- Good News -
- Highbrow -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
With all the excitement mounting around Chelsea Clinton's upcoming wedding this weekend (July 31) to Marc Mevinsky, no one is more excited than her proud papa, Bill. Some say he's maybe a little too excited. "What daddy wouldn't be on cloud nine about his only daughter's upcoming wedding," a Clinton family friend tells me. "The only problem is that when your father is ex-President Bill, a man...
- Posted Jul 2nd 2010 at 08:06 AM by PopEater Staff
The news broke on Thursday that former First Daughter Chelsea Clinton will tie the knot with fiance Marc Mezvinsky in upstate New York on July 31. The guest list will likely be massive and include dignitaries and celebrities, but you can count two ol' friends out: Al and Tipper Gore. "The Gores are not attending the wedding," family spokeswoman Kalee Kreider told the New York Daily News. "The...
- Posted Jun 23rd 2010 at 04:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Carrie Underwood and Chelsea Clinton are preparing to walk down the aisle. Underwood is marrying hockey player Mike Fisher and Chelsea will wed investment banker Marc Mezvinsky. Life & Style has details given exclusively to PopEater about the upcoming nuptials. The country superstar recently said she had no idea where they are heading on their honeymoon, but according to the magazine,...
- Posted Nov 30th 2009 at 10:24 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "Pink Glove Dance," "Charlie Weis," "Lily Collins" and "Cheryl Moana Marie" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
- Posted Nov 30th 2009 at 03:04 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "Tiger Woods Mistress," "Brittany Binger," and "Marc Mezvinsky" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Donovan Leitch and Libby Mintz Are Married
- Family of Oregon Shooting Victim, 18: 'Let Our Grief Be a Testament to How Much Rebecka Was Loved'
- Love On Top: Jay Z Wraps His Arm Around Beyoncé in a Sweet New Photo
- Lovelorn fan proposes to Keira Knightely during Broadway debut
- Geena Davis, 59, to play 44-year-old Jon Hamm's daughter
- Jim Carrey's ex reportedly committed suicide using pills prescribed to the comedian
- Blake Shelton Talks About Life After Miranda Lambert Split and Weight Loss: "I'm in a Good Place"
- Lady Gaga Wears Sexy Red Dress at American Horror Story: Hotel Premiere, Shows PDA With Taylor Kinney: See Pics
- Brooklyn Decker Gives Birth! Actress and Andy Roddick Welcome First Child