Posts with tag "Chelsea Handler"
- Posted Jun 3rd 2011 at 07:35 AM by AOL TV Editors
Chelsea Handler is one busy lady these days, with her late night talk show 'Chelsea Lately,' two new shows in the works and a multi-book publishing deal to look after. So is it any wonder that as her contract comes up for renewal over at E! there are reports that the network's desperate to keep her, and that she's feeling pretty relaxed about the whole thing? "We'll see how it goes," she...
- Posted May 27th 2011 at 11:05 AM by Jo Piazza
And we thought picking beefs for publicity was so 1997. Apparently Chelsea Handler believes otherwise since, while promoting her latest book, 'Lies Chelsea Handler Told Me,' Handler revealed to Hamptons Magazine her disdain for the king of beefin', one Sean "Diddy" Combs. "P. Diddy was the only one I was like, 'Get away from me.' He's so late all the time -- maybe he won't show up in the...
- Posted May 25th 2011 at 10:40 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
She may be raking in the laughs now, but Chelsea Handler's life wasn't always so comical. In a recent interview with The New York Times, Handler divulged that she had no choice but to get an abortion when she discovered she was pregnant at 16 years old. "I had an abortion when I was 16. Because that's what I should have done," she said frankly. "Otherwise I would now have a 20-year-old kid....
- Posted May 16th 2011 at 10:27 PM by Nicki Gostin
Anyone familiar with Chelsea Handler knows that she loves to play elaborate practical jokes on her family and friends that are often deliciously malevolent and always hilarious. Now a number of her victims are getting their day to fight back. In her new book, 'Lies That Chelsea Handler Told Me,' several of them -- including her brother and dog -- tell their side of the story. Chelsea's defense?...
- Posted May 12th 2011 at 09:00 AM by Rob Shuter
Chelsea Handler has made it loud and clear that she can't stand 'Dancing With The Stars,' but did she cross a line when she made a fat joke about suddenly svelte contestant Kirstie Alley? Joy Behar hosted the 'Chelsea Lately' funnywoman on her HLN show on Wednesday and asked why she turned down ABC's offer to do 'DWTS.' Her reply? "Because I have a job." Chelsea added that she thought the...
- Posted May 12th 2011 at 03:30 AM by Christo Varghese
Chelsea Handler has always remained quiet on whether she had dated 50 Cent, even though the rumored couple were seen out together and she tweeted an intimate picture of the couple in bed. But now, Handler, 36, finally opened up about the relationship and admitted that she did date the rapper and businessman "casually." Handler was on 'Piers Morgan Tonight' when the host, Piers Morgan,...
- Posted May 9th 2011 at 07:05 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Chelsea Handler and new boyfriend Andre Balazs took their romance public this past weekend in New York City, UsMagazine.com reports. The couple, which has been quietly dating since January, was at the Boom Boom Room this Saturday celebrating the launch of Handler's fourth book, Lies That Chelsea Handler Told Me. There were a bunch of other famous faces at Handler's book party including Katie...
- Posted Mar 17th 2011 at 04:00 PM by Emily Hall
Audiences love potty-mouthed comedienne Kathy Griffin, 50, who has jumped from D-list to A-list in the last few years. She made her name as a stand-up comic in club appearances and on her clever, Emmy-winning Bravo TV reality show, 'My Life on the D List.' Now the funny lady is packing the house -- she recently had to add two shows -- in New York with her hilarious new Broadway show 'Kathy Griffin...
- Posted Mar 9th 2011 at 09:30 AM by AOL TV Editors
Chelsea Handler did her audience a solid by not having them listen to Kim Kardashian's new single, 'Jam (Turn It Up).' Instead, she brought her brother Roy onto the set of 'Chelsea Lately' and had him read the lyrics. Now we believe many song's lyrics would suffer under the same circumstances, but it was still a lot of fun to hear his dry read. Our favorite was his reading of "Five more shots...
- Posted Mar 2nd 2011 at 12:15 AM by AOL Music Editors
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Music News -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Twitter -
- Chelsea Handler -
- Nick Cannon -
- AOL Music
When Nick Cannon and Chelsea Handler had a much publicized Twitter feud back in October, many thought it was because of a wisecrack Handler took at the expectant father. But to hear Cannon tell the story, it all started with comments the comedian made about his wife, Mariah Carey. When Handler tweeted the joke, "I just heard Nick Cannon is starting a comedy tour. Who's going to do the comedy?"...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Spice It Up with Restaurant PDA
- Kesha Shows Off Post-Rehab Look, Drops Dollar Sign from Name
- Jaime King: Motherhood Taught Me What Love Is
- David Hasselhoff reportedly being wooed for 'Celebrity Apprentice'
- Henry Winker calls Kim Kardahian 'charming and warm'
- Khloe Kardashian jokes about having sex with O.J. Simpson
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- James Franco reflects on Broadway debut: ?I have a good life'
- ?Book of Mormon' musical headed to Utah in 2015