Posts with tag "ChelseaHandler"
- Posted Apr 10th 2010 at 06:24 AM by Caitlin McCormack
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Ricky Gervais shar...
- Posted Jan 26th 2010 at 07:46 AM by PopEater Staff
Talk queen Chelsea Handler is slowing things down romantically with her boyfriend of four years -- who just so happens to also be her boss. Handler and Ted Harbert, who is President and CEO of Comcast, are "no longer residing together," an E! rep tells UsMagazine.com. Comcast own's E!, which is the network 'Chelsea Lately' airs on....
- Posted Oct 29th 2009 at 08:53 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Chuck Biscuits,' 'Chelsea Handler Playboy,' and 'Boondock Saints 2 Release Locations' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
- Posted Aug 28th 2009 at 09:34 AM by PopEater Staff
Although Chelsea Handler is pretty outspoken about other people's lives, she's tight-lipped about her own. Earlier this week, several media outlets reported that Handler split with her longtime beau, Ted Harbert -- but she's keeping coy about whether the rumors are true. "I only comment on other people's lives, not my own," the 'Chelsea Lately' star told PEOPLE....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Princess Kate's Perky Pony Is the Perfect Hairstyle for Your Holiday
- Eliza Coupe Engaged to Darin Olien
- Widower Says Brittany Maynard 'Gave Her Husband a Gift' with Decision to End Her Life
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- ?Star Wars' trailer wishlist: VII things we hope to see
- PopWatch Confessional: What are you thankful for this year?