Posts with tag "Chet Haze"
- Posted Jan 13th 2011 at 03:00 PM by Jett Wells
Move over Willow Smith. Chet Haze, son of Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson, is the next celebrity spawn vying for a music career. In a short interview with The Washington Post's Celebritology, Chester Hanks took time away from his studies at Northwestern University to speak briefly about being a famous kid on campus and how his parents support his music. "They do know about it, and they share my excit...
- Posted Jan 12th 2011 at 02:07 PM by Jett Wells
People know of Tom Hanks' son Colin, who graced the big screen in 'Orange County,' but that Hanks heir doesn't have the rapping chops of his little bro Chester. While the photo here is from 2006, Chester Hanks is now a grown-up frat boy at Northwestern University, according to Gawker. This mini-Hanks raps under the MC title Chet Haze, releasing his first track, Northwestern University anthem 'W...
Popeater Hot Topics
- RHOA: Phaedra Parks and Apollo Nida Share the Iciest Hug of All Time
- So, Has Rosie Perez Met a White Man Who Can Jump?
- Inside Lance Bass & Michael Turchin's Wedding: the Venue, Menu and Celeb Guests
- Now that the ?Report' has ended, reacquaint yourself with the real Colbert
- Mike Myers brought back Dr. Evil on ?Saturday Night Live'
- Hackers Threaten to Release Iggy Azalea's Alleged Sex Tape If She Doesn't Apologize to Azealia Banks
- Diane von Furstenberg Selects Official DVF Global Brand Ambassador—Find Out Who She Hired!
- The Affair Boss Explains Stunning Finale and What's Ahead in Season 2 (More Narratives!)