Posts with tag "Chet Haze"
- Posted Jan 13th 2011 at 03:00 PM by Jett Wells
Move over Willow Smith. Chet Haze, son of Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson, is the next celebrity spawn vying for a music career. In a short interview with The Washington Post's Celebritology, Chester Hanks took time away from his studies at Northwestern University to speak briefly about being a famous kid on campus and how his parents support his music. "They do know about it, and they share my excit...
- Posted Jan 12th 2011 at 02:07 PM by Jett Wells
People know of Tom Hanks' son Colin, who graced the big screen in 'Orange County,' but that Hanks heir doesn't have the rapping chops of his little bro Chester. While the photo here is from 2006, Chester Hanks is now a grown-up frat boy at Northwestern University, according to Gawker. This mini-Hanks raps under the MC title Chet Haze, releasing his first track, Northwestern University anthem 'W...
Popeater Hot Topics
- We Have to Make Things Easier, by Caitlyn Jenner
- WATCH: Meet the New Ladies of London in Season 2 Supertease
- Calling Walt Disney Anti-Semitic Is 'Absolutely Preposterous,' says Jewish Composer Who Worked for Him
- Chelsea Handler sends ex-boyfriend who called her fat a message
- Brett Eldredge to judge Miss America pageant in Atlantic City
- Demi Lovato says her relapses behind break-ups with Wilmer Valderrama
- Rumer Willis' New Bangs & Extensions Looks Just Like Mom Demi Moore's '80s Hairstyle—See for Yourself!
- Demi Lovato Talks About Boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama and His "Weird" Friendship With Her Ex-Boyfriend Joe Jonas!
- John Oliver Uses a Choir of Children in Campaign to Make Washington, D.C. a State—Listen to Their Song Now!