Posts with tag "Chet Haze"
- Posted Jan 13th 2011 at 03:00 PM by Jett Wells
Move over Willow Smith. Chet Haze, son of Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson, is the next celebrity spawn vying for a music career. In a short interview with The Washington Post's Celebritology, Chester Hanks took time away from his studies at Northwestern University to speak briefly about being a famous kid on campus and how his parents support his music. "They do know about it, and they share my excit...
- Posted Jan 12th 2011 at 02:07 PM by Jett Wells
People know of Tom Hanks' son Colin, who graced the big screen in 'Orange County,' but that Hanks heir doesn't have the rapping chops of his little bro Chester. While the photo here is from 2006, Chester Hanks is now a grown-up frat boy at Northwestern University, according to Gawker. This mini-Hanks raps under the MC title Chet Haze, releasing his first track, Northwestern University anthem 'W...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pretty Little Liars Recap: Hanna & Caleb's High Jinks Threaten Spencer & Toby's Relationship
- All About That Bump: Princess Kate's 'Glowing and Dainty' Pregnancy Look
- January Jones Wins 37th Birthday with Impressive Feast
- Taylor Swift to hackers: I don't have nudes
- Texas high school's 'Uptown Funk' video goes viral
- ?Fantastic Four' debuts first trailer
- Jessica Chobot previews 2015's most exciting releases, from ?No Man's Sky' to ?Mad Max'
- ?Grim Fandango' creator Tim Schafer on the adventure-game revival
- Gabrielle Union Recasts Bring It On, Reveals Surprise Dream Role and Talks Importance of Strengthening Her Own Brand
- Ariana Grande vs. Russell Wilson: Who Rocked a Seattle Seahawks Jersey Better? Find Out Whose Look the Quarterback's Teammates Prefer!
- Hugh Jackman's "Slightly Frozen" Puppy Is So Adorable After Surviving Snowmageddon—See the Cute Pics!