Posts with tag "Chet Haze"
- Posted Jan 13th 2011 at 03:00 PM by Jett Wells
Move over Willow Smith. Chet Haze, son of Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson, is the next celebrity spawn vying for a music career. In a short interview with The Washington Post's Celebritology, Chester Hanks took time away from his studies at Northwestern University to speak briefly about being a famous kid on campus and how his parents support his music. "They do know about it, and they share my...
- Posted Jan 12th 2011 at 02:07 PM by Jett Wells
People know of Tom Hanks' son Colin, who graced the big screen in 'Orange County,' but that Hanks heir doesn't have the rapping chops of his little bro Chester. While the photo here is from 2006, Chester Hanks is now a grown-up frat boy at Northwestern University, according to Gawker. This mini-Hanks raps under the MC title Chet Haze, releasing his first track, Northwestern University anthem...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Toys 'R' Us pulling 'Breaking Bad' dolls from stores, website
- 'Django' actress Daniele Watts charged with lewd conduct
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Live-action ?Static Shock,' ?Mortal Kombat' unveiled as part of WB digital slate
- What is going on at Marvel? A PopWatch conspiracy theory
- Someone made a real hoverboard, so you should maybe get excited a little bit
- Sex Tape Bonus Features: Jason Segel Talks Putting His Junk in Cameron Diaz's Face—Plus, Bloopers! Watch Now!
- Why We're Laugh-Puking at Sons of Anarchy and Why We Love-Hate The Voice: Our Rants and Raves
- New Mom Scarlett Johansson Makes Barbara Walters' List of 10 Most Fascinating People of 2014—See Who Else Made the Cut!