Posts with tag "Chippendales"
- Posted May 25th 2011 at 07:40 AM by Kelly Fisher
The temperature is rising in Las Vegas thanks to 98 Degrees star Jeff Timmons' addition to Chippendales. Timmons' Chippendales ticket is so hot that his contract with the hit show has been extended through June 19, with producers hoping he'll stick around through the summer. According to TMZ, Timmons has been wowing Vegas crowds since his chest-baring debut earlier this month with his ...
- Posted Apr 13th 2011 at 12:15 PM by John Mitchell
Ninety eight degrees is pretty hot, but former boy bander Jeff Timmons donning nothing but a bow tie and some booty shorts is a whole lot hotter (I mean, we imagine). TMZ reports that Timmons, a founding member of 'I Do (Cherish You)' hit-makers 98 Degrees, has signed up for a special four week run with the strip/dance crew Chippendales in Las Vegas. The singer, 37, will shake his moneymaker at ...
- Posted Jul 29th 2010 at 11:12 AM by Bryan Alexander
Jon Secada's recent appearance with the Chippendales male dancers might have caused fans of the crooner, who had major pop success in the 1990s, to do a major double-take, but for the 'Just Another Day' singer, it was just a night of fun with the boys during a party celebrating the launch of his new album. "It was fun to take my shirt off and represent with those guys," the singer, 47, tells ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cannes Film Festival: The best and worst dressed
- Marilyn Monroe photos stolen ahead of Prague exhibition
- Helen Mirren dresses like Queen Elizabeth, grants sick child's wish to meet royality
- Gets Better Every Time: A ?Flavor of Love' song ? VIDEO
- ?Friends' reunion alert! Matthew Perry has some advice for Jennifer Aniston ? VIDEO
- Jimmy Kimmel's ?The Baby Bachelor' continues his search for true love ? VIDEO