Posts with tag "Chloe Sevigny"
- Posted Jul 8th 2011 at 03:25 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Chloe Sevigny has shed her blonde locks, taking on a much darker hue. The 'Big Love' alum was snapped on the set of her next project, "Hit and Miss" in Manchester, UK on Friday, sporting her new 'do. The new Sky Atlantic HD series sounds like it will be an exciting new role for the 36-year-old star. Sevigny, never one to stray away from controversial roles, -- she played one of Bill...
- Posted Dec 22nd 2010 at 08:40 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
In a candid interview in the January issue of Playboy, 'Big Love' star Chloe Sevigny opens up about dating, on-screen sex scenes and her penchant for a little hair pulling. "I want a guy who is masculine, good with his hands and able to build stuff and who has survival skills. Facial hair is a big turn-on. Most of the kids I hang out with in New York are hipster arty types, but I like a...
- Posted Dec 17th 2010 at 04:46 PM by John Mitchell
With the fifth and final season of HBO's 'Big Love' beginning in January, actress Chloe Sevigny sat down for a candid interview in January's Playboy where she talks about everything from wanting kids and onscreen nudity to bad-mouthing the show and her very controversial oral sex scene with Vincent Gallo in 'The Brown Bunny.' "I'd like to find someone to procreate with -- as sexy as that...
- Posted Oct 28th 2010 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
'Sister Wives' may soon be your only source for multiple marriage on television. HBO has announced that the upcoming fifth season of 'Big Love' will be the show's last. The controversial drama, which centers on the life of the polygamous Hendrickson clan, has been a Sunday night success for the network since it first aired in 2006. The show's co-creator, Will Scheffer, told E! Online of the new...
- Posted Mar 26th 2010 at 07:52 AM by Marc Schneider
In a move of Katherine Heigl-ian* proportions, 'Big Love' star Chloe Sevigny has dissed her own show, complaining bravely that the recently wrapped season was "awful" and the main storyline "far-fetched." In an interview with The Onion's AV Club, the actress says the show's writers "were really pushing it" by "squishing too much" into nine episodes of the HBO show. "It was very telenovela," she...
- Posted Dec 29th 2009 at 03:00 AM by Jessica de Melo
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. This week's fashion hits and misses were culled primarily from the U.S. premieres of 'Sherlock Holmes' and 'Avatar'. Though the films are sure to be blockbusters, red-carpet style was mostly a bust,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!