Posts with tag "Chord Overstreet"
- Posted Jul 7th 2011 at 10:25 AM by AOL TV Editors
It looks like all of the commotion over the weekend surrounding Chord Overstreet's departure from 'Glee,' may have been for nothing. It was reported that the actor's series regular option was not picked up, but that doesn't necessarily mean he is completely out of the show. TVLine spoke to an insider, who clarified the situation: "If Chord wants to appear on 'Glee,' the choice is his. The...
- Posted Jul 6th 2011 at 01:10 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Is there a new love connection in the young Hollywood world? Emma Roberts and 'Glee' (er, former 'Glee'?) star Chord Overstreet were spotted doing some shopping and sightseeing in the Notting Hill Gate section of London yesterday, refueling the rumors that they might just be the newest young lovebirds in Hollywood, emerging just in time for some summer romance. The rumor mill was spinning...
- Posted Jul 2nd 2011 at 09:27 AM by Christine Fenno
Last year, 'Glee' creator and head writer Ryan Murphy brought new characters to the forefront, but not all of them will remain stars at McKinley High. Chord Overstreet (Sam on 'Glee'), who joined the show for season 2, is not returning to the series as a regular this fall, according to Deadline.com. At the same time, breakout guest star Darren Criss (who plays Kurt's boyfriend, and Warblers'...
- Posted May 16th 2011 at 10:30 AM by Kelly Fisher
'Glee' star Chord Overstreet stepped out at the 102.7 KIIS FM Wango Tango concert Saturday night in Los Angeles with a noticeably darker and shorter hairstyle. The usually platinum blond actor decided to ditch his longer and lighter locks now that 'Glee' is on summer hiatus. "At the end of the season, I just wanted a haircut, so I cut it all off," Overstreet told Us Weekly. "I cut the...
- Posted May 11th 2011 at 11:15 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Energy is one thing that the 'Glee' guys are never lacking on-screen, and there's a reason for that -- off-screen they're all about napping. Or at least they are in this Twitter pic Chord Overstreet shared. "Takin a nap on set!" he tweeted. Although their characters may not be too chummy when walking the halls of William McKinley high, off-screen Overstreet, Chris Colfer and Mark Salling's...
- Posted Mar 24th 2011 at 02:05 AM by AOL Music Editors
Chord Overstreet gave the audience of 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' a very special show. The 'Glee' star made his talk show debut with Ellen yesterday and used the opportunity to strip down to his skivvies. It turns out Ellen and her audience were already fans of Overstreet's underwear, showing a photo of him sporting the gold hot pants from 'Glee's 'Rocky Horror' episode. When shown the...
- Posted Feb 25th 2011 at 02:42 PM by Katelyn Mullen
- Filed under:
- Taylor Swift
Could Taylor Swift and 'Glee' heartthrob Chord Overstreet be the newest young Hollywood couple to be making sweet music? The pair was spotted last night watching the Minnesota Wild face the Los Angeles Kings at the Staples Center in LA. It looks as though Taylor's fling with Jake Gyllenhaal is nothing but a memory (or according to us, a hit song). Maybe Taylor and Chord will write a song...
- Posted Oct 11th 2010 at 12:30 PM by Christo Varghese
Just days after splitting up with her boyfriend of two years, it seems that Rumer Willis has already found a possible boyfriend: 'Glee' star Chord Overstreet. According to PEOPLE, the pair were spotted holding hands, giggling and kissing at the Night Vision presents an Evening Affair with Seth Macfarlane party in Beverly Hills on Saturday. Us reports that Saturday's outing is the second time...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Talk's Julie Chen: 'My Grandfather was a Polygamist'
- Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton: Adrian Peterson's Actions 'Are an Embarassment'
- Dating Naked: First Look at the Nude Nuptials
- Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie' adds Mark Feuerstein for final season
- Ecuador's PR firm reportedly spent more than $500G on celebrity endorsements
- U2 haters prompt Apple to release tool to remove free album
- This ?Scandal' clothing line lets you dress just like Olivia Pope
- ?Orange Is the New Black' meets ?Golden Girls' in new mash-up video
- Bruce Springsteen headlines Stand Up For Heroes event