Posts with tag "Chris Colfer"
- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 06:48 AM by Kelly Fisher
Is there anything Chris Colfer can't do these days? The breakout 'Glee' star who sang, danced, and acted his way to a Golden Globe win last year can now add "author" to his resume. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Colfer, 21, recently signed a two-book deal with Little, Brown Books for Young Readers. The first book, titled 'The Land of Stories,' follows the adventures of a set of twins...
- Posted May 29th 2011 at 01:47 PM by Christine Fenno
Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Cory Monteith and the rest of the 'Glee' cast kicked off their second annual summer tour this weekend, rocking the sold-out Staples Center in Los Angeles, a far bigger venue than the New Directions kids played last summer. Seen here in a uniform of blue jeans, red tops and white vests, the cast was joined on stage by second-season breakout star Darren Criss, in full...
- Posted May 13th 2011 at 09:36 PM by AOL TV Editors
On 'Live With Regis and Kelly', Chris Colfer of 'Glee' downplayed being named one of Time Magazine's most influential people in the world. Colfer said he recently attended a gala held by the magazine and found himself in company much more deserving of the honor. "I still don't know what I was doing there," Colfer said self-effacingly. "That night was crazy because I was sitting at a table...
- Posted May 11th 2011 at 11:15 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Energy is one thing that the 'Glee' guys are never lacking on-screen, and there's a reason for that -- off-screen they're all about napping. Or at least they are in this Twitter pic Chord Overstreet shared. "Takin a nap on set!" he tweeted. Although their characters may not be too chummy when walking the halls of William McKinley high, off-screen Overstreet, Chris Colfer and Mark Salling's...
- Posted May 2nd 2011 at 02:01 PM by Nicki Gostin
An eclectic crowd of famous folk gathered to fete TIME magazine's annual 100 Most Influential People issue last week. Amy Poehler, Mark Wahlberg and Sting (who later performed at the event) breezed past the press but PopEater did manage to have a few words with Aziz Ansari, Carmelo Anthony and Seth Meyers. And we also caught up with Questlove of The Roots and NBC's 'Late Night,' who is a big fan...
- Posted Apr 21st 2011 at 11:20 AM by Zach Dionne
TIME magazine's 100 issue is out, and there's a host of celebrities in the mix. Oprah Winfrey is on the list for the eighth time (that's every year the TIME 100 has existed, for those keeping track), as well as young guns like Justin Bieber, 'Glee' star Chris Colfer, Bruno Mars, and 'Parks and Recreation' star and producer Amy Poehler. One great tradition of the TIME 100 is stars writing...
- Posted Apr 21st 2011 at 10:45 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
If you thought that Chris Colfer was merely a dancing, off-the-charts-high-note-singing, acting phenom, then think again. The 'Glee' star also has a way with words. He recently wrote and sold a pilot to the Disney Channel, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The series will be based on the children's book 'The Little Leftover Witch' by Florence Laughlin, and will go by the same name. About a...
- Posted Mar 21st 2011 at 06:45 AM by Christo Varghese
Former 'Saturday Night Live' comedian Victoria Jackson has slammed 'Glee' for the same sex kiss that was featured on the hit TV show last week. 'Glee' characters Kurt (Chris Colfer) and Blaine (Darren Criss) kissed for the first time last week. And it wasn't a peck. It was, by many accounts, a perfect kiss. Jackson, however, did not think so, and she ranted against the kiss and the TV show...
- Posted Mar 16th 2011 at 10:50 PM by John Mitchell
On last night's 'Glee,' the New Directions won regionals after hitting the stage with a pair of original songs -- a first for the series -- but that isn't what anyone is talking about this morning. After months of hints and winks, fans of FOX's hit musical finally got what they've been waiting for: The characters of Kurt (Chris Colfer) and Blaine (Darren Criss) kissed for the first time. And it...
- Posted Jan 16th 2011 at 10:30 PM by PopEater Staff
'Glee' actor Chris Colfer had an emotional win during the 2011 Golden Globes. Accepting his award for best supporting actor, Colfer told kids who are being bullied that he is proof that they can be exactly who they are and do great things. After thanking 'Glee' creator Ryan Murphy and his castmates, he fought back tears and delivered the rest of his speech. "Most importantly, to all the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sting to Take Over Starring Role in His Broadway Show
- Mark Salling: Cory Monteith's Death Leaves a 'Big Hole' in Glee's Final Season
- The American Music Awards, as Told in GIFs
- Katy Perry tapped to perform Super Bowl halftime show
- One Direction, Katy Perry each win three American Music Awards
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- 2014 American Music Awards Highlights: Jennifer Lopez's "Booty," Jessie J's Star-Studded Dance Party and More!
- Jennifer Lopez's "Booty" Performance Was the Perfect Way to Close the 2014 American Music Awards
- 2014 American Music Awards: Complete List of Winners!