Posts with tag "Chris Evans"
- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 05:05 AM by Christo Varghese
Actor Chris Evans will officially hit the big time when his movie 'Captain America: The First Avenger' hits theaters next month. But Evans has bigger things worrying him at the moment -- his hair. Evans was talking to E! Online at the MTV Movie Awards when he revealed that he was losing his hair. "I have no problem saying this, but I'm losing my hair." The problem for Evans is that he has si...
- Posted Apr 26th 2011 at 04:31 PM by Elizabeth Yun
Most fans are accustomed to seeing Chris Evans donning spandex and, this summer, wielding a star-spangled shield as a superhero, but he burst into this year's Tribeca Film Festival as a different kind of hero. In the gritty drama 'Puncture,' Evans stars as Mark Weiss, a lawyer representing a nurse (Vinessa Shaw) infected with AIDS after accidentally puncturing herself with a tainted needle. Based ...
- Posted Mar 24th 2011 at 04:45 AM by Christo Varghese
Newly single actress Ashley Greene was seen getting cozy with 'Captain America' himself, Chris Evans, on Tuesday night. Green was seen flirting and dancing seductively with Evans at Trousdale, a Hollywood nightclub. A source told E! Online that the couple were seen sitting together and couldn't keep their eyes or hands off each other. The source is quoted saying, "Ashley was all over [Chris]...
- Posted Mar 2nd 2011 at 09:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Fresh off her breakup from 'I Am Number Four' co-star Alex Pettyfer, Dianna Agron wasn't shy about hitting the party scene. UsMagazine.com reports the 'Glee' star hit the Weinstein/Montblanc pre-Oscar bash at LA's Soho House on Feb. 26 with close pal, 'Gossip Girl' star Jessica Szohr. And it wasn't long before Agron, 24, was spotted in an intense chat with 'Captain America' cutie, Chris Evans, ...
- Posted Jul 28th 2010 at 10:40 AM by Zach Dionne
The studs of 'Scott Pilgrim vs. the World' -- Michael Cera, Jason Schwartzman and Chris Evans -- are introducing a new male trend in GQ's comedy issue: Pantless Saturdays. "Monday through Friday belongs to our bosses, Sunday to our Lord," writes Brett Martin in the introduction to the hilarious photo shoot. "But Saturday, if only for a precious few hours, it's all about the boys -- about the ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- See the Best Celeb Food Photos of the Week from Nina Dobrev, Jared Leto & More
- FROM EW: Outlander Featurette Shows What Married Life Is Like for Jamie & Claire
- Emilia Clarke Going from Game of Thrones to Terminator Genisys
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Grey's Anatomy Premiered 10 Years Ago Today! Here Are the Moments We're Still Ugly-Crying Over...
- Anna Kendrick Horrified by Her "Britney Spears Smile" in Red Carpet Photos: "There's Nothing but Fear in the Eyes"
- Karrueche Tran Opens Up About Relationship With Chris Brown, Says He "Needs Love"—Watch Now!