Posts with tag "Chris Harrison"
- Posted Jan 16th 2011 at 11:39 AM by Christine Fenno
Of the many gifts the Miss America pageant gives our country (ABC was just hoping the ratings dud would deliver the gift of viewers), we can now add to the list: a revived national interest in the art of yodeling ventriloquism. On Saturday's live broadcast from Las Vegas, emcee Chris Harrison was the perfect man for the job, sailing through the competition of 53 nervous ladies, all exuding maxi...
- Posted May 20th 2010 at 06:39 AM by Michelle Ruiz
Despite what 'Bachelor' host/final rose master Chris Harrison might have said, ABC's new 'Bachelorette' Ali Fedotowsky is not ready to have kids -- at least not right now. Fedotowsky, 25, who will jet-set all over the world with 25 suitors when the reality show returns May 24, said Harrison must have gotten confused during a chat about her future. "There are some articles out there suggestin...
- Posted Feb 23rd 2010 at 04:00 PM by Denise Warner
Pop-Ed: By now you've all heard of the big scandal on the set of 'The Bachelor.' To recap: contestant Rozlyn Papa may or may not have had a sexual affair with one of the producers of the show, leading to her exit from the contest and his dismissal as an employee. But in the world of reality television, this is ratings gold. And we think host Chris Harrison should be thankful, but he wasn't. Ins...
- Posted Feb 23rd 2010 at 03:45 PM by Jo Piazza
Actions speak louder than words, Rozlyn! Disgraced 'Bachelor' contestant Rozlyn Papa, who was booted from the show mid-season for having an inappropriate relationship with a producer, still has something to hide, according to our body language experts. When host Chris Harrison confronted her on the 'Bachelor: Women Tell All' special on Monday night, Roz was not being entirely truthful....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Heroes Among Us: Aracely Basurto Teaches Kids with Diabetes How to Stay Healthy
- Hey Parents, One Celeb Has Your Elf on the Shelf Game Beat
- Adorable Cat Wins Title of 'Ugliest Sleeping Face in Japan'
- Emily Ratajkowski: It's fun to finally have male nudity in film
- Dan Abrams replaced by Byron Pitts as 'Nightline' anchor
- 'Haunting Of's' Kim Russo claims to bridge gap between worlds
- ?School of Rock' musical coming to Broadway, courtesy of Andrew Lloyd Webber
- ?The Colbert Report' has a yard sale and sells Michael Stipe, Beatles figurines, more