Posts with tag "ChrisDaughtry"
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 03:41 PM by Dino Sossi
'American Idol' runner-up Adam Lambert has the support of winner Kris Allen as he tries to survive his own lonely hearts club after breaking up with boyfriend Drake LaBry, reports E! Online. "He's doing good," Allen said at the 'People's Choice Awards' nominations announcement. "He's obviously not completely happy about it, but I think it was something that needed to happen." ...
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 01:50 PM by PopEater Staff
We know you can't keep track of all the twitter celebrities, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best, worst and most absurd celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Ryan Seacrest, Paris Hilton and Adam Lambert are doing today in 140 characters or less... ...
- Posted Oct 15th 2009 at 10:30 AM by Amber James
PopEater is proud to debut the new Daughtry video for the band's single, 'Life After You,' a "bittersweet" song about life on the road and the tough personal balance that comes along with it. "We try to keep it as connected as possible -- it is all about trying to make both worlds work together. We manage to do that, but it doesn't make it any easier," frontman Chris Daughtry told PopEater. ...
- Posted Oct 13th 2009 at 02:42 PM by PopEater Staff
PopEater couldn't be more excited to tell you that we'll be premiering the new Daughtry video for 'Life After You' this Thursday (10/15). Can't wait til then for your fill of the rocking 'Idol' alumnus? Lucky for you, we've got a behind-the-scenes clip of the video shoot to keep you satisfied until then. Remember, come back on Thursday to catch the full Daughtry video premiere! ...
- Posted Sep 21st 2009 at 12:30 PM by Amber James
digg_url = 'http://www.popeater.com/2009/09/21/musicians-face-off-covers-vs-originals/'; Over the weekend, Kelly Clarkson and her backup singers decided to perform their own version of Miley Cyrus' single 'The Climb,' and it actually sounded pretty good. Imitation is the highest form of flattery but what happens when the cover sounds better (or terribly worse) than the original? Take a look at ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nashville Finale: Clare Bowen Says to 'Expect the Unexpected'
- Andrew Garfield: Shooting Hoops with Kids While Dressed in Spider-Man Costume?
- Amar'e Stoudemire Welcomes a Son
- Break Time: NFL star gets tons of wedding gifts
- Helen Mirren dresses like Queen Elizabeth, grants sick child's wish to meet royality
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Is Kellie Pickler the best winner ever?
- Five ?Arrested Development' fanfiction ? aka Bluthcest ? stories you didn't know existed
- EW's Bite of the Night: Submit your favorite quote from tonight's best TV!
- Amazon to launch fanfiction platform