Posts with tag "ChrisKattan"
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 03:38 PM by Denise Warner
'30 Rock' star Tracy Morgan released his autobiography entitled 'I Am the New Black,' which details his life growing up in the projects, his struggles with drug abuse, his father's death and his relationship with his mother, among many other personal revelations. The actor sat down to talk to PopEater about why he wrote the book, the challenges he faced and what he really thinks of former 'Satu...
- Posted Oct 14th 2009 at 01:20 PM by Dino Sossi
Come on Tracy. Tell us how you really feel. '30 Rock' star Tracy Morgan lambastes his old 'Saturday Night Live' castmates in his new book according to the New York Daily News. "None of the cast I came up with saw this future for me," reveals Morgan in 'I Am the New Black,' out next Tuesday. "All I have to say about that is, where's Chris Kattan now? Where's Cheri Oteri now? That b---- can't e...
- Posted Aug 10th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Note to wisecracking actors booked on the same talk show as Jeremy Piven: don't mention that whole mercury poisoning thing. Someone failed to mention that to ex-'SNL' star Chris Kattan, who got a dose of that Ari Gold rage behind the scenes at MTV's daytime talker 'It's On With Alexa Chung' on Thursday. According to the NY Daily News, the pair got into a shouting match when Kattan, at MTV to prom...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nichelle Nichols Remembers Leonard Niomy: He Made Star Trek into TV History
- NYPD Detective Killed in Car Crash While Wife and Daughter Unknowingly Wait in Resulting Traffic
- Molly Sims: Why I'm Waiting to Buy Baby Girl Clothes
- Jennifer Lawrence blasts story of on-set fight
- Jennifer Lawrence reportedly has meltdown on set of David O. Russell movie
- Rosie O'Donnell files for divorce from wife Michelle Rounds
- Even Kate Upton Needs a Touch-Up! Model Steps Out Makeup-Free, Reveals Blotchy Skin
- Amber Rose's Butt Comes Up in Manslaughter Trial: Defendant Claims She Gave Amber Injections!
- Robert De Niro Didn't Mean to Not Pay $6.4 Million in Taxes—the IRS Just Mixed Up His Address!