Posts with tag "ChrisNoth"
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 08:00 AM by Sam Brand
Some things are pretty easy to predict. The mustache, for instance, returns momentarily to vogue every ten years on the dot. Or a Kanye West public outburst... it's safe to say we're due any moment. But perhaps nothing is so easy to predict as a celebrity wedding. Public engagement announcements tell us they're going to happen, you see. Vince Vaughn announced his engagement to Canadian realtor ...
- Posted Oct 5th 2009 at 06:28 AM by PopEater Staff
Chris Noth and his girlfriend Tara Wilson will tie the knot, Entertainment Tonight Canada is reporting. The 'Sex and the City' star, 54, let the news slip during an interview on Sunday at a London, Ontario teahouse that he and Wilson, 27, co-own. The pair have a son, Orion, who turns two in January. Noth met Wilson when she was working at his NYC bar, the Cutting Room....
- Posted Sep 22nd 2009 at 09:51 AM by PopEater Staff
'The Good Wife' is shaping up to be the must-see fall TV offering, with glowing reviews, a stellar cast and a plot about a trod-upon politicians wife that has that "ripped from the headlines" glow. Julianna Margulies plays Alicia Florrick, whose dirtbag husband (Chris Noth), an Illinois politician, was caught being corrupt and unfaithful. Sound familiar? Think Patti Blagojevich, paired with ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Donald Trump Slams Jeb Bush for Speaking Spanish on the Campaign Trail
- Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger Split: What's Next for the Former Couple
- Amanda Peterson Overdosed After Self-Medicating on Morphine to Cope With Pain from Hysterectomy: Autopsy
- Courtney Stodden's mom Krista regrets letting daughter marry older husband
- Justin Bieber explains why he cried after his VMAs performance
- Tom Brady and Gisele deflating? Couple hits 'rocky point' but still 'in love'
- Sesame Street Parodies When Harry Met Sally's Infamous Orgasm Scene and It's Amazing
- Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis Is Going to Jail, and the Internet Is Going to Town on Her
- Andy Roddick Opens Up About Having a Baby With Brooklyn Decker: "We Just Want It to Be Here"