Posts with tag "ChrisRobinson"
- Posted Dec 31st 2009 at 06:40 AM by PopEater Staff
Black Crowes frontman Chris Robinson and wife Allison Bridges welcomed a daughter on Saturday, a rep for the musician tells PEOPLE. The baby is "a healthy and beautiful baby girl," says his rep. "Cheyenne Genevieve Robinson, 6 lbs., 3 oz., was born on Dec. 26, 2009 at the Robinsons' home in California."...
- Posted Dec 22nd 2009 at 10:05 AM by Steve Baltin
Everybody knows acting is in Kate Hudson's blood -- after all, she is the daughter of Goldie Hawn -- but the 'Almost Famous' star tells PopEater she got some musical genes from mom as well. "I don't remember a day that my mother wasn't singing in the house or I wasn't trying to sing myself," she says. "I'm definitely comfortable around music." Hudson is currently showing that previously hidden ...
- Posted Sep 8th 2009 at 04:47 PM by PopEater Staff
Black Crowes frontman Chris Robinson is expecting his second baby, his rep confirmed with Usmagazine.com. He and his girlfriend of nearly two years Allison Bridges will welcome their first child in early 2010....
Popeater Hot Topics
- SNL Takes on #DeflateGate (VIDEO)
- Tim Tebow to Organize 45 Proms for People with Special Needs
- New Dad Ryan Reynolds Jokes He's 'Even Tried Breastfeeding'
- Taylor Swift posts sexy bikini snaps and shows off her belly button
- Clint Eastwood says 'American Sniper' makes strong anti-war statement
- Kanye West gives rambling 8 minute speech at award show
- Five directors who can help Johnny Depp recover from ?Mortdecai'
- Blake Shelton takes over ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!
- Bill Maher calls ?American Sniper' Chris Kyle ?a psychopath patriot'
- SAG Awards by the Numbers: 142 Bottles of Tequila, 20,000 Square Feet of Red Carpet and... 500 Million Champagne Bubbles!
- 2015 SAG Awards: 5 Things You Have to Know Before Tonight's Show
- LOL! Jennifer Lawrence Needs a Xanax, Calls Hunger Games a ''Huge F--king Failure''