Posts with tag "ChristianBale"
- Posted Jan 1st 2010 at 11:00 AM by Kipp Tribble
Getting famous these days is pretty easy. Go get yourself arrested or pop a video up on YouTube and your fifteen minutes are just around the corner. But for those that have fame as a career, accolades and acclaim are as sought after as gold and oil. The calculated measures stars will go to in order to gain the glory -- and sustain it -- are aplenty. Popeater breaks down some of the ways stars grab...
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 02:41 PM by Jo Piazza
Tom Cruise probably didn't get a memo warning him this week was going to suck. So we imagine his head is probably still spinning from all the abuse being heaped on him from every angle. First we find out that Cruise inspired Christian Bale's sociopath killer in 'American Psycho.' Then blast from the past Bronson Pinchot, who starred with Cruise in the eighties classic 'Risky Business',...
- Posted Oct 22nd 2009 at 10:27 AM by PopEater Staff
When Christian Bale went for broke with the homicide-happy Patrick Bateman in 'American Psycho,' he didn't study Charles Manson or Jeffrey Dahmer to get into character -- it was Tom Cruise that guided him. According to the film's director, Cruise's "intense friendliness with nothing behind the eyes" was what Bale based his character on. Watch Bale Get His Business Card Envying 'Psycho' On...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Julianne Hough's DWTS Photo Diary: This Week Was All About Surprises
- Matthew McConaughey on Getting Married: 'I Had to Really Want To'
- Haute Mama! Blake Lively Looks Stunning on the Red Carpet
- The many faces of Renee Zellweger
- Alfonso Ribeiro dominates 'DWTS'
- Fans: Renee Zellweger nearly unrecognizable after facial transformation
- Shia LaBeouf admits he used to follow Alec Baldwin home in ?Interview'
- ?Orphan Black' star Tatiana Maslany to make New York stage debut
- Whoa, Are Karma and Amy Hooking Up in the Faking It Midseason Trailer?!
- Pamela Anderson Debuts Slick New Comb-Over During Date Night With Rick Solomon—See the Pic!
- About Last Night: Jennifer Lawrence, Blake Lively, Sofía Vergara & More Best Dressed Stars on the Red Carpet