Posts with tag "ChristianBale"
- Posted Jan 1st 2010 at 11:00 AM by Kipp Tribble
Getting famous these days is pretty easy. Go get yourself arrested or pop a video up on YouTube and your fifteen minutes are just around the corner. But for those that have fame as a career, accolades and acclaim are as sought after as gold and oil. The calculated measures stars will go to in order to gain the glory -- and sustain it -- are aplenty. Popeater breaks down some of the ways stars grab...
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 02:41 PM by Jo Piazza
Tom Cruise probably didn't get a memo warning him this week was going to suck. So we imagine his head is probably still spinning from all the abuse being heaped on him from every angle. First we find out that Cruise inspired Christian Bale's sociopath killer in 'American Psycho.' Then blast from the past Bronson Pinchot, who starred with Cruise in the eighties classic 'Risky Business', spille...
- Posted Oct 22nd 2009 at 10:27 AM by PopEater Staff
When Christian Bale went for broke with the homicide-happy Patrick Bateman in 'American Psycho,' he didn't study Charles Manson or Jeffrey Dahmer to get into character -- it was Tom Cruise that guided him. According to the film's director, Cruise's "intense friendliness with nothing behind the eyes" was what Bale based his character on. Watch Bale Get His Business Card Envying 'Psycho' On >...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gigi Hadid Got All Her Prom Dresses from Her Mom Yolanda's Closet!
- Taylor Kitsch Talks Thrill-Seeking with Navy SEAL Friends
- Here's Why Back to the Future's Soundtrack Still Rocks 30 Years Later
- 19 Fourth of July flicks
- Matt Damon shows off ponytail
- Robin Thicke 'embarrassed' by attempts to get Paula Patton back
- Andy Samberg Wears a Strange Bubble Suit on Jimmy Kimmel Live, But for a Very Good Reason
- Calvin Harris' First Photo of Taylor Swift on His Instagram Proves He's Smitten With Her—See the Pic!
- Eva Longoria Covers InStyle, Reveals She Wants to Be the "Female George Clooney"