Posts with tag "Christina Hendricks"
- Posted Jun 28th 2011 at 08:10 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Christina Hendricks is known for her curvy figure as much as her breakthrough role as Joan Holloway on AMC's hit show 'Mad Men'--but it turns out, her curves can make shopping a bit difficult. "It's really hard to find a bathing suit if you have breasts," she told Lucky Magazine [via UsMagazine.com.] "You either get smooshed down or there's no support. My husband and I have sketched out designs...
- Posted May 23rd 2011 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Her signature red hair might come from a bottle, but Christina Hendricks assures fans it's the only thing fake on her body in the latest issue of The Daily Mail's You magazine. The stunning 36-year-old 'Mad Men' star dished to the British paper about portraying the "terrifying" Joan Harris (née Holloway), her "astoundingly attractive" co-stars, being smitten with her husband, actor Geoffrey...
- Posted Mar 2nd 2011 at 11:00 PM by The Editors of StyleList
Christina Hendricks is teaming up with Vivienne Westwood to promote the designer's 'Get a Life' palladium jewelry collection. Known for her curvy turn as 'Mad Men's' Joan Holloway Harris, the fiery bombshell, who started her career as a model in Playboy, is right back in the saddle with her most recent gig. In the new advertising campaign, Hendricks wears the pendants, hair accessories and o...
- Posted Jan 18th 2011 at 06:39 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Many have compared voluptuous Christina Hendricks to Marilyn Monroe, but for Hendricks, diamonds were surely not a girl's best friend at the Golden Globe Awards. The 'Mad Men' star lost an $850,000 diamond bracelet on the red carpet, according to the NY Post. The bracelet was one of two loaned to Hendricks for the evening by Chopard, and the redhead beauty was appalled to discover her jewels ha...
- Posted Jan 15th 2011 at 11:10 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Oh Christina, you saucy minx! A photo of Christina Hendricks first published more than a decade ago in Playboy (no, she's not naked) has recently been unearthed and shared with the mag's loyal readers via TheSmokingJacket. The pics, including an outtake seen on the site, aren't exactly tasteful (what were we expecting?). The curvy 'Mad Men' star, who has inspired girls around the world to em...
- Posted Jan 14th 2011 at 01:30 PM by Sarah Crow
- Filed under:
- Photos -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Kim Kardashian -
- Jessica Alba -
- Kendra Wilkinson -
- Camille Grammer
Like anyone who has seen an episode of 'Mad Men,' when we heard that Christina Hendricks had posed for Playboy, we were more than a little curious to see the photos. What we got, however, was more like scary Barbie shot-girl than sixties siren. The photos starring Hendricks, which appeared in the July 1999 issue of the racy mag, show the actress sans her trademark red locks, wearing a platin...
- Posted Aug 31st 2010 at 04:30 PM by The Editors of StyleList
Lots of men would tell that they wish that 'Mad Men' star Christina Hendricks ran the show in their office. And apparently lots of women would tell you that they wish they were Hendricks. The UK edition of Cosmopolitan magazine claims that young women would rather look like the breakout 'Mad Men' star than iconic waif Kate Moss. Need a Kleenex, Kate? "Joan [Harris, Hendricks' character] has ...
- Posted Aug 29th 2010 at 09:48 PM by The Editors of StyleList
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style
'Mad Men' star Christina Hendricks gave fans a taste of what she looks like out of '60s office wear. The stunner who frequently rocks L'Wren Scott and Christian Siriano on the red carpet, she was posing in Zac Posen at the 2010 Emmy Awards. The supporting actress nominee donned a lilac Zac Posen Resort 2011 gown with a sheared train, ruffly short sleeves, and a plunging neckline that flaunted h...
- Posted Aug 28th 2010 at 07:00 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Yes, we can't wait to see if 'Mad Men' and '30 Rock' are repeat Emmy Awards winners. But let's get real here. We don't watch the Emmys just so we can groan at the presenters' scripted banter or contemplate the popularity of 'Two and a Half Men.' We also watch for the dresses. And since we've still got time before our favorite small-screen sirens hit the red carpet on Aug. 29, we've decided to w...
- Posted Aug 25th 2010 at 11:49 AM by Maggie Coughlan
There are countless reasons Esquire magazine named Christina Hendricks the "Best-Looking Woman in America." Heart-stopping curves, porcelain skin and a perfect pout -- take your pick. With a body that just won't quit and the face of an angel, it's no surprise that London Fog chose the Emmy-nominated 'Mad Men' beauty as the face (and body) of its new fall ad campaign. "The sexiest way to wear ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- FROM EW: E! to Air Joan Rivers Tribute on One-Year Anniversary of Her Death
- U.S. Airman Spencer Stone 'Doing Well' After Sustaining Serious Injury During Paris Train Attack
- POLL: Which New Fall TV Show Excites You the You Most?
- Avril Lavigne announces separation from husband Chad Kroeger
- Robert Redford, Nick Nolte's friendship shines through in 'A Walk in the Woods'
- Janice Dickinson collapses on 'Celebrity Big Brother UK' after bee sting
- Parks and Rec Mashup Starring Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis Says What Everyone Is Thinking
- Reese Witherspoon, Gwyneth Paltrow and Shanna Moakler's Kids Go Back to School—See the Pics!
- Kanye West for President: ''[We] Would Vote!'' Say Malika and Khadijah Haqq—''He's for the People''