Posts with tag "Christina Perri"
- Posted Nov 23rd 2010 at 10:09 AM by Ashley Iasimone
When PopEater reminds Christina Perri that it's been little more than four months since her single 'Jar of Hearts' hit the TV show 'So You Think You Can Dance,' she's momentarily at a loss for words. "When you just said that, I was like, 'Not uh,'" Perri says. "It feels like it was so long ago. My whole life has changed, but all for the better and in so many ways, I can't even begin." The girl b...
- Posted Nov 18th 2010 at 11:00 AM by Ashley Iasimone
Christina Perri's latest release, 'Black and Blue,' is an emotional, bluesy song that gets right to the point with its first line, "I've been meaning to say this to you: My heart isn't black and blue anymore." Much like her first single, 'Jar of Hearts' -- which propelled Perri's career with a placement on 'So You Think You Can Dance' over the summer -- it's a tune that comes from a personal exper...
- Posted Sep 16th 2010 at 11:00 AM by Marina Galperina
Who: Christina Perri Video: 'Jar of Hearts' Hail From: Philadelphia, Pa. For Fans Of: Avril Lavigne, Fiona Apple Why She's About to Pop: When Christina Perri trekked from the suburbs of Philadelphia to Los Angeles with a guitar and a hope in tow, she never imagined that a modern dance routine on Fox's 'So You Think You Can Dance' would be the catalyst for her career as a singer-songwri...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Just in Time for #Snowmageddon2015: Crowdfunding Brings Back Freezy Freakies Gloves
- Rebel Wilson: 'Bigger Girls Do Better in Comedy'
- Georgia Couple Goes Missing After Responding to Craigslist Ad for Dream Car
- Lawyers: Melissa Rivers files malpractice lawsuit in mother Joan's death
- Benedict Cumberbatch: I'm sorry for saying 'colored'
- Report: Emile Hirsch fights with female film exec
- ?Water for Elephants' will be adapted into a musical
- Al Pacino names an 8th-grade teacher, Marlon Brando among his acting influences
- Chelsea Clinton Talks Motherhood, Sports Skinny Jeans and Cowboy Boots During Day of Action Event
- Meet Tess Holliday, the Plus-Size Model Who Scored a Major Contract and Created the #EffYourBeautyStandards Movement
- Victoria's Secret Debuts Steamy Full-Length Super Bowl Ad—Watch the Sexy Video!