Posts with tag "ChristinaApplegate"
- Posted Jan 14th 2010 at 02:51 PM by Steven Avalos
Since news of NBC's Jay Leno and Conan O'Brien conundrum broke, the Internet has been up in arms -- mostly showing support for Conan. On Twitter, hashtags like #TeamConan and #GoConan are on the rise. Now everyone from Josh Groban to Ice T are voicing their allegiance to Team Conan via the social networking site. And although 'The Office' star Rainn Wilson (@RainnWilson) may have his hands tied...
- Posted Nov 2nd 2009 at 01:59 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Ellen DeGeneres
Ellen DeGeneres takes pride in her ability to scare the dickens out of her guests. Whether she's crouched in the bathroom or hiding under something, the TV host's ability to make her guests jump in fear -- and then laugh in humiliation -- is uncanny, and makes for some quality television. Thanks to her scared-to-the-floor ambush on Taylor Swift last week, we've compiled Ellen's finest fear-ind...
- Posted Oct 7th 2009 at 04:34 PM by Tricia Romano
We know you can't keep track of every celebrity Twitter account, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best, worst and sometimes just absurd celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Elizabeth Taylor, Ashton Kutcher and Jeremy Piven are doing today -- in 140 characters or less... ...
- Posted Sep 30th 2009 at 12:32 PM by PopEater Staff
With the recent news of Emmy Rossum's divorce, sources say that it left the young actress free to enjoy her new relationship with Counting Crows' frontman Adam Duritz -- but she's not the first beautiful woman to cross paths with the singer. Like John Mayer, Duritz allegedly has a long track record with lovely ladies. (And they even have one in common -- Jennifer Aniston!) According to The H...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 03:30 PM by Dino Sossi
Thirty-five years, and counting. 'Saturday Night Live,' which has been the subject of so many 'Saturday Night Dead' stories that the show should be on permanent life support, will start its 35th season on September 26th with 'Transformers' starlet Megan Fox as host. Women like Megan for her saucy attitude. Men like her for, well, other reasons. But will she make the grade for perhaps her most i...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Wants 'A Bigger Presence in the Tech World'
- Your First Look at This Season's Dancing with the Stars Teams! (PHOTOS)
- Real Housewives of Atlanta: Why Did Phaedra Parks Take A Swing at Kenya Moore?
- Dakota Johnson joins ISIS in controversial ?SNL' spoof
- Jaime King makes Taylor Swift the Godmother of her unborn child
- ?Born in the Wild' to feature women who give birth in nature, despite medical concerns
- Chris Hemsworth Does Beach Yoga With Daughter India and Gives Her a Big Kiss—See Elsa Pataky's Cute Pics!
- Jaime King Picks Taylor Swift to Be Baby No. 2's Godmother and Bares Her Baby Bump: "We All Love You!"
- Kim Kardashian Finally Admits Her Selfie Addiction Is "Ridiculous," Insists Her Family Is "Normal" and Relatable